XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also known as a normal release from sideshow.

Actually I have to agree, I've come to terms with such flaws from sideshow already. That I can't expect it to be close to perfect anymore. lol

In fact those flaws (with the exception of the head gap) is pretty minor compared to the flaws I've been getting on sideshow pieces as of late. lol.

Also known as a normal release from sideshow.

giphy.gif

UPDATE: Great news!!! XM Studios is going to give me a replacement. Bad news for Bizarro Captain America. RIP

captain america destroy (1).JPG
captain america destroy (2).JPG
captain america destroy (3).JPG
captain america destroy (4).JPG
captain america destroy (5).JPG
captain america destroy (6).JPG
captain america destroy (7).JPG
captain america destroy (8).JPG

According to the Apoc replacement policy, if it ain't broke, Rem would have to keep it! I am glad it works out for you. The shipping cost back is likely more than the manufacturing cost of the statue. I notice base and print weren't destroyed, are you keeping the same #?

According to the Apoc replacement policy, if it ain't broke, Rem would have to keep it! I am glad it works out for you. The shipping cost back is likely more than the manufacturing cost of the statue. I notice base and print weren't destroyed, are you keeping the same #?

Yeah, they told me to keep the base, flag pole, bullets and art print. Everything else is being replaced.

Yeah, they told me to keep the base, flag pole, bullets and art print. Everything else is being replaced.

I'm glad that in the end you could get a captain in perfect condition. XM Congratulations to resolve it the best way possible. :clap

XM handled this with class. Looking forward to getting mine. As I have been in retail and customer service for 25 years nothing makes me happier than to see excellence when it comes to treating a customer in the right manner. Also how the customer handled it as well. He didn't come here flaming away about getting a subpar item. He posted pictures and basically let them do the talking. Good examples on how to handle an unfortunate situation from both sides.

XM handled this with class. Looking forward to getting mine. As I have been in retail and customer service for 25 years nothing makes me happier than to see excellence when it comes to treating a customer in the right manner. Also how the customer handled it as well. He didn't come here flaming away about getting a subpar item. He posted pictures and basically let them do the talking. Good examples on how to handle an unfortunate situation from both sides.

:goodpost: Well Said. I like how you brought out the customer has an obligation to be courteous as well.

XM handled this with class.

You'll never see SSC do this with ANY release nowadays. It's incredible to see this level of CS on QC issues. It looks like XM has pride in their merch and professionalism in their CS. Just head over to the Apocalypse PF thread to see what SSC thinks of its customers.

Back