XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will keep you all posted, I received the contact info from kayorzz and I have emailed them directly. Thanks again for your help kayorzz.

Hey Rem-Rock, firstly let me apologize on behalf of XM Studios. That is one helluva bad piece you've got there, it is definitely a reject piece and we are investigating how it slipped out to the main delivery lines. We are currently renovating and expanding our store for the influx of new statues so I suspect the mix-up could have happened here.

Regardless this is super uncool and we understand it must have been extremely frustrating and saddening. Ben and I have already been discussing how to make it up to you - please check your PM as it's sensitive how we handle such situations out of our designated boundaries but know this... we have your back covered Bro. 100%.

Hey Rem-Rock, firstly let me apologize on behalf of XM Studios. That is one helluva bad piece you've got there, it is definitely a reject piece and we are investigating how it slipped out to the main delivery lines. We are currently renovating and expanding our store for the influx of new statues so I suspect the mix-up could have happened here.

Regardless this is super uncool and we understand it must have been extremely frustrating and saddening. Ben and I have already been discussing how to make it up to you - please check your PM as it's sensitive how we handle such situations out of our designated boundaries but know this... we have your back covered Bro. 100%.

Sounds like a free XM studios statue for rem-Rock... :wink1: LOL

Happy to see they're being responsive and seem willing to fix the issue. That Cap was so bad in multiple areas, across multiple parts, that I could totally believe it was a reject that got accidentally sent out. Please keep us updated.

Happy to see they're being responsive and seem willing to fix the issue. That Cap was so bad in multiple areas, across multiple parts, that I could totally believe it was a reject that got accidentally sent out. Please keep us updated.

Yeah, that's the only thing that makes sense. There's no way they missed all those QC issues on Rem's Cap since they check every one of them. It had to be a rejected piece that got mixed in with the good ones. Hopefully, all ends well for Rem-Rock.

Good to come back to the thread and see a tough situation being handled with the utmost professionalism. SS please write this down. It may help with all the angry villagers that want to burn your castle down because of your Apocalypse debacle

DSC_0049-6.jpg

Here ya go yodasan.

Just a small update for everyone keeping up with how they are handling this problem. Ben (CEO) of XM Studios is currently in China on business and is personally going to check for a replacement when he gets back to his office. Bryan (shorudan) of XM Studios has also offered his personal assistance with getting this straightened out as well. So far everyone has been very supportive and I really appreciate it. There is nothing in stone yet as to what the final resolution will be but I can only hope for the best possible outcome. I will keep you all posted and thanks!

Just a small update for everyone keeping up with how they are handling this problem. Ben (CEO) of XM Studios is currently in China on business and is personally going to check for a replacement when he gets back to his office. Bryan (shorudan) of XM Studios has also offered his personal assistance with getting this straightened out as well. So far everyone has been very supportive and I really appreciate it. There is nothing in stone yet as to what the final resolution will be but I can only hope for the best possible outcome. I will keep you all posted and thanks!

I have to say this is quite impressive on XM's part. Not only do they apologize but they are doing so in a very public, carefully watched collectible-based forum. The communication alone is beyond what I have ever seen from SS. Kudos to XM and I hope and believe this will work out just fine for Rem-Rock.

Is it me or does SS Capt. look like he's bloated from eating to much on Thanksgiving day, and that's why he's wearing stretch pants :)

The cloth pants was my biggest turn off when the Cap PF was revealed. I think the PF looks phenomenal in every way except for his pants. I found the material cheezy and the boy shorts look ridiculous. I struggled with pulling the trigger on him when he went up for PO strictly because of the pants. However, I do think the PF has a lot of potential. I'm thinking of scoring a damaged REG for a conversion to a fully sculpted piece. The conversions I have already seen are jaw dropping. I wanted to go that route with one more little twist. I don't think he looks bloated. I think the cloth pants just look bad on him.

The XM Cap looks great but I had a few reservations with it. I wanted a classic Cap. I'm not fond of the pouches on the belt and the color of his boots. Also, the face just seemed slightly off to me. If I'm going to drop the kind of coin it'll take to add an XM piece to my collection...I want it to be as close to perfect as possible. I actually prefer the Cap PF to the XM Cap. I personally think it looks better. The Cap PF isn't perfect but it can be for me if I can customize the piece the way I want.

The cloth pants was my biggest turn off when the Cap PF was revealed. I think the PF looks phenomenal in every way except for his pants. I found the material cheezy and the boy shorts look ridiculous. I struggled with pulling the trigger on him when he went up for PO strictly because of the pants. However, I do think the PF has a lot of potential. I'm thinking of scoring a damaged REG for a conversion to a fully sculpted piece. The conversions I have already seen are jaw dropping. I wanted to go that route with one more little twist. I don't think he looks bloated. I think the cloth pants just look bad on him.

The XM Cap looks great but I had a few reservations with it. I wanted a classic Cap. I'm not fond of the pouches on the belt and the color of his boots. Also, the face just seemed slightly off to me. If I'm going to drop the kind of coin it'll take to add an XM piece to my collection...I want it to be as close to perfect as possible. I actually prefer the Cap PF to the XM Cap. I personally think it looks better. The Cap PF isn't perfect but it can be for me if I can customize the piece the way I want.

I'm sure after you make the PF full sculpted, he would look 10x better. The color n red stripes would pop out even better. XM is more lean cut muscular. That doesn't mean the PF is not up to par.

Back