XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude i thought you went direct with Simply Toys?

I did but I own 2 captains and I have two Hulks coming. TCSC sent me one of my caps and will be sending one of my Hulks. The other two I POed through Simply Toys very early and prior to knowing that my buddy had a solid relationship with XM. That's why I said I'd be using him for the rest of my orders

Good choice, great guy.

I did but I own 2 captains and I have two Hulks coming. TCSC sent me one of my caps and will be sending one of my Hulks. The other two I POed through Simply Toys very early and prior to knowing that my buddy had a solid relationship with XM. That's why I said I'd be using him for the rest of my orders

Cap is still available?

Yep. You've got two retailers here in the U.S. Speculative fiction and Secret Compass. You also can order from Simply Toys which is a large distributer of collectibles in Singapore. Then there's a few guys Kayorzz and TCSC whom are forum members here that live in Singapore and they offer their personal services to help you purchase these as well. Lots of options. Quantity is getting low per XMs website. Not exactly sure how many actually remain at this point

Yep. You've got two retailers here in the U.S. Speculative fiction and Secret Compass. You also can order from Simply Toys which is a large distributer of collectibles in Singapore. Then there's a few guys Kayorzz and TCSC whom are forum members here that live in Singapore and they offer their personal services to help you purchase these as well. Lots of options. Quantity is getting low per XMs website. Not exactly sure how many actually remain at this point

thank you for your response. I have the Diamond 9/11 tribute which has a lot of sentimental value for me and with xm getting their name thrown around in other threads *). I peeped the site which says 500 made and still available for pre order I was a little surprised and was verifying the accuracy.

thank you for your response. I have the Diamond 9/11 tribute which has a lot of sentimental value for me and with xm getting their name thrown around in other threads *). I peeped the site which says 500 made and still available for pre order I was a little surprised and was verifying the accuracy.

I've got that statue as well. Where cap is holding the flag with both arms? About 1/6 scale. It's one of my favorite pieces that I own

Anybody her who can take a picture from a Hot Toys figure side by side to the XM Cap, would be nice. Thx.

Hi, I just get my XM Cap today. Very very nice piece! Here are some photoes. Hope you like it.

IMG_4998.jpg

IMG_4991.jpg

IMG_4990.jpg

IMG_4987.jpg

IMG_4983.jpg

IMG_4970.jpg

IMG_4968.jpg

IMG_4964.jpg

IMG_4955.jpg

IMG_4950.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

IMG_4935.jpg

IMG_4933.jpg

IMG_4930.jpg

IMG_4925.jpg

Well, I guess I got the short end of the stick. My Captain came in just now and it has many issues. Many paint imperfections, what looks to be a long crack under his left art pit going towards his back and worst of all his head doesn't fit. Great way to start the week. :(

Well, I guess I got the short end of the stick. My Captain came in just now and it has many issues. Many paint imperfections, what looks to be a long crack under his left art pit going towards his back and worst of all his head doesn't fit. Great way to start the week. :(

Hi. Please email me at [email protected]. I'll see if I can help

Wow that's a bummer Rem. Your the first person I've seen post on this thread with those types of issues. That's really surprising . I wonder how that one made it through the gates to you. Lots of issues that I can see from the pics. I'm sure they will take care of you. At least looking at those pics I would assume your getting a replacement. If you don't mind me asking where did you place your order to get him?

Edit

I see Simply toys. Please keep us all in the loop as to how they handle this for you at Simply Toys. There are several members including myself that would like to see how your treated

I am one of those that is interested in how his case is handled as well. I ordered my CA from secret compass but was considering simply toys next time. I love to see the quick response on here already from kayorzz. I have a feeling you will be taken care of quickly and made right. Everything else they have done so far seems good.

I will keep you all posted, I received the contact info from kayorzz and I have emailed them directly. Thanks again for your help kayorzz.

That is horrible. Especially the head not fitting.

Yeah, lots of issues with that piece. Let's see how XM handles it. I am shocked that piece somehow managed to get by the QC check but people are human and sometimes shyte happens. The QC track record on the XM Cap is still exceptional so far. This will give all of us an opportunity to see how XM handles the CS aspect of their business. XM still has a chance to make what seems like an isolated incident right. Good luck Rem-Rock.

I believe it's an isolated incident.
Delivery guy could've grabbed the wrong box, etc.
Too many possibilities
Either way, it shouldn't have happened and they'll want to ensure that it won't happen again.

Back