XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question for a rep from XM

Have you guys ever considered doing an expansion pack or something of the sort? Possibly putting together some alternative portraits and swap out parts for your cap would be an amazing idea. I'd love to see an ultimate portrait and I'm sure others have their favorite artist/version as well. Then with both hands having the ability to be removed and changed several other weapons or pointed finger could be added. Since you guys seem to actively welcome the consumers input I'd be inclined to think amongst the various forums and FB a combined effort could result in one heck of an expansion pack! Especially comparing other personal commissions and the absurd amount of money the command. You guys already have the blue prints per say and the artists to do it. Could be a first in the statue market if you offered this! Would be great for us collectors and good for the company as well. Of course I'm assuming a lot. Not sure with licensing exactly what is and what is not allowed but I've seen PCS throw in extra stuff (He man and Ryu specifically) geared towards consumer popularity to go along with what was approved by capcom and Mattel.

Question for a rep from XM

Have you guys ever considered doing an expansion pack or something of the sort? Possibly putting together some alternative portraits and swap out parts for your cap would be an amazing idea. I'd love to see an ultimate portrait and I'm sure others have their favorite artist/version as well. Then with both hands having the ability to be removed and changed several other weapons or pointed finger could be added. Since you guys seem to actively welcome the consumers input I'd be inclined to think amongst the various forums and FB a combined effort could result in one heck of an expansion pack! Especially comparing other personal commissions and the absurd amount of money the command. You guys already have the blue prints per say and the artists to do it. Could be a first in the statue market if you offered this! Would be great for us collectors and good for the company as well. Of course I'm assuming a lot. Not sure with licensing exactly what is and what is not allowed but I've seen PCS throw in extra stuff (He man and Ryu specifically) geared towards consumer popularity to go along with what was approved by capcom and Mattel.

Dude I literally just said this in the Hulk thread! Haha Great minds think alike!

It's an awesome idea to maximize customer satisfaction.

+1, I like the idea of an expansion pack to add accessories.... Although it could give them the incentive to offer no extras on the statue and sell all the accessories as a separate package :slap

Dude I literally just said this in the Hulk thread! Haha Great minds think alike!

It's an awesome idea to maximize customer satisfaction.

Nice dude!! Yeah it's been around for awhile in the custom department. Spazzy and several others have been doing this for quite some time. Batman thread has three or four alt portraits for collectors to pick up and although I'd love to support them the prices are somewhat outrageous! Not even saying they are gouging as I don't think this is the case. A custom sculpt vs a company that already has the artist, factory, and painters can maximize production at reasonable costs. There's an awesome alt unmasked portrait for the wolverine LSF as well but I would never drop the amount of money it commands to have it. With XMs atten to quality and creative thoughts from members on this board alone this could be such an epic add for is collectors. An expansion pack for the collectors by the collectors hosted by the most up and coming company there is in the marvel department, XM studios!! I get goose bumps just thinking about it

Shipping from simply toys has been going up every few days. First time I looked it was 140 sg to the US now it's at 195. After conversion that puts the total around 720 US.

+1, I like the idea of an expansion pack to add accessories.... Although it could give them the incentive to offer no extras on the statue and sell all the accessories as a separate package :slap

Thought about that too which is why I put more emphasis on collector input. Were already getting a great handful of options with their previews as is. I don't see XM being a greedy company. They have a set price and they are releasing extras accordingly based on size of the character. If that slowed down collectors would certainly be sour about it. As long as the expansion packs are kept completely separate of their actual releases this would be an all win option for all of us

Thought about that too which is why I put more emphasis on collector input. Were already getting a great handful of options with their previews as is. I don't see XM being a greedy company. They have a set price and they are releasing extras accordingly based on size of the character. If that slowed down collectors would certainly be sour about it. As long as the expansion packs are kept completely separate of their actual releases this would be an all win option for all of us

what can I say... great minds think alike! I was just tabling this to the XM boys literally YESTERDAY. We will check with license protocols and see if this is possible but yeah having the ability to buy "accessories" of custom parts to personalize your own statue sounds super cool!

what can I say... great minds think alike! I was just tabling this to the XM boys literally YESTERDAY. We will check with license protocols and see if this is possible but yeah having the ability to buy "accessories" of custom parts to personalize your own statue sounds super cool!

And people wonder why the buzz around XM is the loudest in town. Love it Shorudan! Keep up the great work!

It's a good idea as long as they don't hold back the best accessories for separate purchase.

Shipping from simply toys has been going up every few days. First time I looked it was 140 sg to the US now it's at 195. After conversion that puts the total around 720 US.

When I preorder a XM statue and put $300 SGD down, the price of all XM Statue becomes $673 SGD not $720 btw. You have to log in to see the discount. $673 with $195 shipping is under $700 USD.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    302.7 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
One question. :wave

I saw in this 1. unboxing that the base and the stones on it are 2 pieces, but in this 2. unboxing they are just one base. Was the first the prototype to shops and the last the shipping statue?

THX for help.

Since the first video is 5 months old, I think there's a decent chance that changes were made to the way this piece was put together. I don't really know...

673 sg + 195 sg = 868 sg.
PayPal has the conversion of $1 US =1.21 SG.
868 / 1.21 = $717.35 US
Is that incorrect?

673 sg + 195 sg = 868 sg.
PayPal has the conversion of $1 US =1.21 SG.
868 / 1.21 = $717.35 US
Is that incorrect?

You can pay via credit card and get the actual conversion rate which ends up being 694 or you could have been one of the first to order and paid $651 U.S

This invoice should suffice in putting the price of this statue to rest

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back