XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This came out better than I expected! Packaging is top notch. Glad I don't have to mess with packaging tape. The box itself is really sturdy along with the foam. No artwork on the box itself though.

The statue itself has some pretty good weight particularly the base. I don't remember the last time a received a solid piece... maybe the Skaar PF.
The details on the base are great.

Sculpt and paint application is superb. I really dig the pose on this piece. The scale and proportions looks spot on. I didn't notice any paint runs or smudges at all. But then again, I didn't go through it magnifying glass when I did my inspection.

Switch out parts are awesome. So many display options. Only wished they could have included an alternate portrait to display

Overall i'm very happy that I pulled the trigger on this guy. Price is steep compared to SS but then again, it looks like the QC on XM trumps SS. ES of 500 vs thousands wins out every time. I'm giving this a 9/10. XM has found a new customer in me. Too bad they're license restricts them selling directly to US customers. I may not be getting every statue they produce but I'll be keeping a close eye on them.

Now on to the pics....

Back