[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Venom and Cable would've been my first 2 XM pieces if I had a way of ordering them. Hopefully they will distribute in North America soon, wouldn't want to keep missing out on such great pieces.

Venom and Cable would've been my first 2 XM pieces if I had a way of ordering them. Hopefully they will distribute in North America soon, wouldn't want to keep missing out on such great pieces.

As long as sideshow owns the marvel and DC 1/4 comic and movie license, I think XM will have to make a deal with them in order to access the NA market, similar to what Prime 1 and Iron Studios have done. I hope this happens :pray:

As long as sideshow owns the marvel and DC 1/4 comic and movie license, I think XM will have to make a deal with them in order to access the NA market, similar to what Prime 1 and Iron Studios have done. I hope this happens :pray:

why? to sell more? ES more than 999 units? lack of quality control? exclusives versions? no thanks, prime 1 neither have licenses for asia and have larger scales statues, xm studios is okay with current statues quo

why? to sell more? ES more than 999 units? lack of quality control? exclusives versions? no thanks, prime 1 neither have licenses for asia and have larger scales statues, xm studios is okay with current statues quo

you obviously have contacts in Asia getting you the pieces you want, and I've been lucky to pick up 4 XM statues so far with a few more on preorder. But the demand is there and it is a business after all, so if XM decides to expand their reach in to NA they may choose to strike a deal with SS... and immediately assuming their QC will suffer is baseless IMO

Pictures from Isiow Sg

"XM Cable has landed n connected."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

17799385_102129533056ocxt7.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just think, awhile back ago we were all told X-Men got scrapped and now here we are today finally getting Cable. Great pics, can't wait to get mine.

Back