[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just what you said. That you need a sort of display room. I'm sure you have an idea of how big so give them the square footage :)

Hahaha lol I think more than a few ppl.in here needs a new house lol. CBG I'm looking at you bro lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

CBG's house is made of cardboard. It's ever expanding!

Canceled the search, after I was able to get one lol. Decided I can't really afford to throw on another XM piece when I have so much other stuff coming. Maybe I'll regret it, but what can I do really
CBG's house is made of cardboard. It's ever expanding!

I think CBG built his whole house out of USPS priority boxes...
Hahaha you guys killed it. Remember when Damon Wayans used to do that homeless character on In Living Color? He'd stick the rooms and adjoining hallways using his boogers.
I want a house that can display items like Museum :rotfl
Same, i have a crazy idea I want to have done. Sorta museum/warehouse deal for my basement

Practical... and recycleable. He is advocate of Go Green

I think CBG built his whole house out of USPS priority boxes...

Nothing wrong with boxes for display. Mainly to prop up my statues in the back of my display. Now SS is king to solve most of my problems. The new high bases will eliminate some of the boxes to prop up my statues. The tall bases fit in perfect for my statues display. The taller the better. I think maybe SS saw my issues with the displays and got the new bright idea? I think it could be possible. I sure others are having the same problems as well. Thank SS for the new super tall bases. I would love the new trend and buy more.

Wuoootttttt, that is like 1:10000 girls, hahaha.
Yeah I'm a Lucky guy. However you'll find that there are more.than a few Lucky guys in here, plus more.women are starting to love and embrace this culture :)

Yeah I'm a Lucky guy. However you'll find that there are more.than a few Lucky guys in here, plus more.women are starting to love and embrace this culture :)

Lukyyyy for sure mate =)

Cant decide between cable and thanos.

Same here and this is such a tough decision. I can only get one of them and Cable should be the one to go as I only collect X-Men PFs, although I've been wanting to start a villains collection with Apocalypse (which I already own), Thanos, Doom (POed), Ultron and Magneto.

Same here and this is such a tough decision. I can only get one of them and Cable should be the one to go as I only collect X-Men PFs, although I've been wanting to start a villains collection with Apocalypse (which I already own), Thanos, Doom (POed), Ultron and Magneto.

Yea, I gotta draw the line somewhere and for me, that line is villains...unless its the occasional hot gal like Poison Ivy:rotfl

Canceled the search, after I was able to get one lol. Decided I can't really afford to throw on another XM piece when I have so much other stuff coming. Maybe I'll regret it, but what can I do really

I hear ya man, it is tough but you can't get everything. You already have a healthy PO list so no biggie :hi5:

I hear ya man, it is tough but you can't get everything. You already have a healthy PO list so no biggie :hi5:
Yeah man exactly. I'll take a step back for this guy and maybe just focus on some ladies from XM, unless they start doing DBZ and Turtles lol

Back