[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so mad that my order fell though. Really wanted to see this guy in hand. Did manage to secure a Captain America (again)

Mine is shipping in 2 to 4 days!!! :blissy The shipping cost was $450 USD though lol :thud:

I am in Canada too and paying much,much less. DHL express and I will have it in 3 days.

You contact is F'ing you. I would have a chat with him before getting gouged so bad.

I am in Canada too and paying much,much less. DHL express and I will have it in 3 days.

You contact is F'ing you. I would have a chat with him before getting gouged so bad.

How much was your shipping cost? I'll have a word with my contact. Thanks!

$450 sounds a bit much, yea. Then again though, it's a seller's market for now. If that's the price you have to pay, with the demand as it is right now, there really isn't any room to complain. Unless you get yourself another SG contact of course.

Sounds a bit harsh, but no matter how you look at it, it's more a lack of viable alternatives than anything else. You want the goods, you pay the price, sort of twisted mentality.

Back