XM Studios Brown Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how tastes differ. I think XM one is much better. The face paint on the masked SS sculpt was deal breaker (among other things). But hey, that’s what makes the world go ‘round :duff:

Absolutly, I think most of the people prefer the XM ones, and is not hard to understand why, the base, pose , brown costume... I just wish they have made few things in other way, like the texture of the brown parts...

I am def on team Sideshow for the Wolverine...hate the hairy Brown costume(love the sculpt though)...At least there is something for everyone!

It is like the really hairy dude with the tight tshirt and you can just see the hair rippling through the shirt...gross!
Lol... But that's how Wolverine is... He's that hairy guy
72f3ddb4d6eead52b6d3c1082da7ff52.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

7lvimw.jpg

Real leather
rough-brown-leather-texture-hd-500x281.jpg

:dunno

Well, thats exactly what I meant, when I said theres something weird bout the way that brown costume looks. The feeling is like the brown parts are thick and hard, but also can see too much muscles flexing... I know he's strong, and lot of muscle, but still looks weird.

LOL...glad we could all have fun! Beats the crap out of stupid arguments. I would agree with the prior assessment that leather pebbled that way on the wolverine sculpt would be a man made pattern in the real leather world and would be stiff. To have that much muscular definition showing through..including veins is what puts it off for me. And that leather swatch is also a man made pattern...what neanderthal would be caught dead wearing leather like that!

Now here is some real leather! :) :)
shell NST2.jpg

I am not arguing any points whatsoever, because certain things bother me on statues that don’t bother others:

But we discussing realism of leather on a guy with swords coming out of his knuckles (?!)

Lol. We are a funny bunch. :lol

I am not arguing any points whatsoever, because certain things bother me on statues that don’t bother others:

But we discussing realism of leather on a guy with swords coming out of his knuckles (?!)

Good post. [emoji106] FWIW, I quite like this piece and have it on pre-order.

It is great! I would have ordered this as well if I did not have the SS one...and are they really swords...Swords need to be long..claws are not...swords need a hilt...Just kidding of course!!!!!

That post just gave me my laugh of the night. Thank you.:lol:rotfl

Back