XM Studios Brown Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM Studios News

"That all ya got, Bub?"

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Wolverine in his iconic Brown Suit! The brown suit is one of the most popular suits in the 80s-90s and here we see an enraged Wolverine leap into XM as an amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain statue! Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Wolverine can be diplayed with his famous Adamantium claws, his original Bone claws or holding wicked Katanas!

From the northern wilderness of Canada hails one of the gruffest, most irascible, totally cynical and brooding member of the X-Men ever to grace the team with his presence."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

brownw002ufkgk.jpg

brownw01216jlz.jpg

brownw0136bjcc.jpg

brownw001pakt7.jpg

brownw0101mjqm.jpg

Are the claws and sword going to be made of metal metal or will they be like their Weapon X which weren't metal? The finish on the claws looks exactly like their Weapon X. I really hope they decide to go with metal material on this one

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Ordered this bad boy, after advice to not wait any longer to reserve a spot. :yess:

I think people will regret not pursuing this in about a year.

Ordered this bad boy, after advice to not wait any longer to reserve a spot. :yess:

I think people will regret not pursuing this in about a year.
I'm about to do the same... I don't know why I'm waiting

I'm about to do the same... I don't know why I'm waiting

I inquired today from a top dog seller where each item was at between Wolverine and Doc Oc, and was told "Doc you can wait.....Wolverine, do it now".

Made the MTO number is getting close (?)

I'm just not feeling this piece. Congrats to all of you that scored one but it's a pass for me.

That's why it's great to have choices in the hobby. Different tastes. Opinions vary greatly on say the various Venom statues.....what one loves, they other doesn't. No one is right or wrong, just opinions/tastes. :duff

I inquired today from a top dog seller where each item was at between Wolverine and Doc Oc, and was told "Doc you can wait.....Wolverine, do it now".

It's made to order... And they stop taking orders sometime in April... After that... They won't be taking any more orders... I'm not sure if there is a set amount where they just stop taking orders once it's reached... If that's the case I need to make my mind up ASAP

I wouldn’t wait on Doc at all. Everyone is waiting on that one. There are many Wolverine pieces out there. Doc Oc is more popular than Scorpion and Scorpion is highly sought after now! Wolverine is a great piece but to me it was tarnished a little from the original design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's made to order... And they stop taking orders sometime in April... After that... They won't be taking any more orders... I'm not sure if there is a set amount where they just stop taking orders once it's reached... If that's the case I need to make my mind up ASAP

I'd *guess* they say a few months, "Ok, we have sold 375 to date, so we will cap this at 500" and say now they could have sold (hypothetical) 470. So they close the pre-orders when they get to X number.

For instance in Scorpion, they had only sold 200.....so they capped it at a lower number. :dunno

Just guessing how the system works, I may be totally wrong :)

I wouldn’t wait on Doc at all. Everyone is waiting on that one.

I had funds to move on one of the two, and was told by the dealer that Wolverine is most close to closing. Just went with what was told to me. He knows I want Doc, so I'm sure he will tell me :)

Once that MTO has been set it will only be possible to get the piece again if someone cancels once it ships. After that it’s history! Scorpion, Moon Knight, Storm all now sell above retail. People get pissed off. But they shouldn’t really. The MTO was extended from 2 weeks to 3 months

I had funds to move on one of the two, and was told by the dealer that Wolverine is most close to closing. Just went with what was told to me. He knows I want Doc, so I'm sure he will tell me :)

Sorry miss understood you! Yes go for the Wolverine piece. I think the edition size will max out though as his more popular.

Congrats to all that got this!

If I didn't already have a 1/4 scale brown Wolverine statue, I would've considered this.

with so much Wolverine product out there, I feel I can wait for these to come in hand before taking the plunge. It's the best brown Wolverine to date, but this is a character that will continue to be made until the day I die lol.

Good thing I didn't see this as the quintessential brown Wolverine statue. Because then I would've had to pay an exuberant shipping cost. The shipping cost for the XM yellow Wolverine statue was bad enough when it first came out.

I think the idea was good, but I didnt like the prototype pictures . The whole concept was good, I just feel like it could have been better ... looks weird in my opinion, the costume painting makes me feel like cheap (the brown part), and I don't like the unmask portrait. The best thing is the base... even though XM Studios have cool pieces, in my opinion the sideshow wolverine looks better, I don't feel the same love as when I look at Cyclops, Storm or Gambit.

Back