XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearmint - Saw this photo of yours at the other forum... Shocked at the size difference... Though SSC Bats is larger then 1/4 scale but XM bats seems to be slightly smaller then 1/4 scale also.

ABB5FB22-A3C1-4FC5-9FFA-4717CB17C5C7_zpsiggq1wop.jpg

Told you he was too skinny ;) ;) j/k

He does looks better then Black and Gray PF bats... modern bats is King though :) NOEL is # 2 ;)

Holy crap he's tiny. He's smaller than bat girl :thud:

Definitely not a shot I would have wanted to see if I had pulled the trigger on this one. He is so SMALL compared to her... lol.

I don't understand people complaining about this. Everyone knows the Sideshow Batman is pretty much the biggest "1:4" scale statue ever produced, and even in this picture, it is clear the XM Batman is at least 1/3 larger than SS Batgirl, who is not supposed to be some tiny woman.

I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing variations in scale from one company to another, but in this case, the comparison is definitely between Batmans. Samurai Bats is bigger than Batgirl. I did very careful measurements from the bottom of their feet to the top of their heads (not counting bat ears) and he's 18 3/4" and she's 17 3/4". That translates to Bats being 6'3 and Batgirl 5'11 with 4-6" heels. With the heels in mind, she's really more like 5'7. Both of those heights seem appropriate to me.

As for body, again, Bats is definitely bigger. Except for boobs. She's got him there.

I don't understand people complaining about this. Everyone knows the Sideshow Batman is pretty much the biggest "1:4" scale statue ever produced, and even in this picture, it is clear the XM Batman is at least 1/3 larger than SS Batgirl, who is not supposed to be some tiny woman.

I don't think anyone is complaining... I wasn't anyways... Just commenting.

I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing variations in scale from one company to another, but in this case, the comparison is definitely between Batmans. Samurai Bats is bigger than Batgirl. I did very careful measurements from the bottom of their feet to the top of their heads (not counting bat ears) and he's 18 3/4" and she's 17 3/4". That translates to Bats being 6'3 and Batgirl 5'11 with 4-6" heels. With the heels in mind, she's really more like 5'7. Both of those heights seem appropriate to me.

As for body, again, Bats is definitely bigger. Except for boobs. She's got him there.

it's not just height, it's overall size.. He has armor, and bat girl is wearing a skin tight costume. I'd be curious to see the measurement of the circumference around her rib cage right below her breasts, and compare that measurement with samurai batman. then subtract what you think his armor adds. Based on the pictures I would guess she's broader than him, especially with his armor.

Photos do this no justice. The best piece I have ever owned. Very close 2nd is my XM mk7 Iron man.

Mine gets shipped out next week... $365 shipping :horror

So my total price for Batman shipped was roughly $1055.00..... This hobby is getting really expensive :lol

Mine gets shipped out next week... $365 shipping :horror

So my total price for Batman shipped was roughly $1055.00..... This hobby is getting really expensive :lol

But if you can sell him for $1500 when you are bored with him, that is an added bonus

Back