XM Studios 1/4 Witchblade Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM nailed it again! I really didn't think I'd like the "angry" headsculpt but I do. It's much better in person than in the pics (not terribly photogenic). I won't bore you with a bunch of crappy cell phone pics but rest assured, she is beautiful and you won't be disappointed!!!

Here's the two crappy pics you get. I'll let someone else with a camera and knowledge of how to use it post ones that will do her justice. Excuse the crappy lighting this time of day too but I just couldn't wait!

2017-07-27 19.14.31.jpg
2017-07-27 19.22.43.jpg

I ordered from XM but they're using GFX as their US distributor so I had to wait for GFX to get the shipment.
Awesome, was just was wondering. I pre-ordered from Xm Magdalena..was worried about over seas shipping charges. Curious how much was your shipping cost? If you do not mind ..

Awesome, was just was wondering. I pre-ordered from Xm Magdalena..was worried about over seas shipping charges. Curious how much was your shipping cost? If you do not mind ..

GFX charges a fee plus shipping so it ended up being $111. Not great but less than what it would be to ship it directly from Singapore.

Looking through all the pics of the statue I just noticed how the ends of the vines are different on all of them. I wonder if that's intentional to make each statue it's own. If so that's a cool touch. I can't wait to get mine :yess:

Looking through all the pics of the statue I just noticed how the ends of the vines are different on all of them. I wonder if that's intentional to make each statue it's own. If so that's a cool touch. I can't wait to get mine :yess:

They Are kinda flexible, you can move them around some.. Dont go crazy I'm sure it will snap eventually .
DSC00405_edited.jpgDSC00397_edited.jpg

Got mine on Tuesday and opened it up today to inspect all the pieces. Unfortunately the sculpt with her hair down had damage. A piece of her bang was broken off. I contacted Secret Compass to see what needs to be done to get it replaced. I have faith it'll work out. What a bummer though. Everything is still in the box at this point pending what needs to be done next.

The art print is really nice also. I framed mine, it’s A3 sized.

Attachments

• D932BC54-29C5-40E5-B492-9BD63851A70D.jpg
    D932BC54-29C5-40E5-B492-9BD63851A70D.jpg
    246.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 0588C432-90FE-4649-AE29-0488C6D91163.jpg
    0588C432-90FE-4649-AE29-0488C6D91163.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 89
Yea, the sculpt could've been better. I've seen XM do better female sculpt than this.

Back