XM studios 1/4 sandman statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HERE WE GO.. this statue is massive, any Spiderman fans should get this in there collection, amazing statue!! Heaviest statue I have even heavier then magneto! The sand texture is amazing and love the sand hand overall grand slam xm. Side note anyone who has stuva system you can fit this in with the sand hand and one human hand!

Last edited:
Congrats to all that managed to catch this awesome piece! Definately one of my favourite so far from XM :)

a312442db8f22ad73742d1c40b589254.jpg

Maybe one day mine will finally ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that a rhino sand print on the side of his shirt? as well as the one above maybe a venom? ode to the spidey villains?

I just picked mine up today and even though the box is a bit big and awkward, this has to be the heaviest statue I have owned..

I scored a great price on him thanks to a fellow canadian : )

same here, an amazing statue and a great price as well.
Are you getting more XM pieces or sticking to a certain line? I'm thinking I'm going to maybe stick to the Sinister Six only since these are on the larger size...lol

same here, an amazing statue and a great price as well.
Are you getting more XM pieces or sticking to a certain line? I'm thinking I'm going to maybe stick to the Sinister Six only since these are on the larger size...lol

I own about 10 already...so I am in pretty deep : ) And star wars will likely bankrupt me, cause a divorce, or both!

but seriously, I really dig xm and am slowly selling older stuff to pay for the new stuff.

Yeah I was really trying to stay away cause of the cost, but after Sandman I'm about 80% hooked myself. Have Mysterio, Vulture, Kraven and Electro now coming....lol

Yeah I was really trying to stay away cause of the cost, but after Sandman I'm about 80% hooked myself. Have Mysterio, Vulture, Kraven and Electro now coming....lol

I recieved sandman yesterday and I've had all sorts of statues but this thing was something different wow is all I can say

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats. are you on the canadian facebook site? lots of good guys on there and great deals as well.

congrats. are you on the canadian facebook site? lots of good guys on there and great deals as well.

Yeah, just joined about a year ago. Really a great way to find new lines of statues and keep up on new releases as well. Some awesome deals to be had if you're quick.

Back