XM Studios 1/4 Iron Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to share this. Hive is working on Cover for Marvel, you see what i mean? :)

"Contest of Champions #9 cover by Studio HIVE creative director, Skan Srisuwan for Marvel"

12523991_1002911349745283_4186744414095619623_n.jpg

Looks like he has been working close with Stark, and has an upgrade now having 4 legs. I guess only time will tell as to how many legs the final version will have.

I dont have a Iron Spidey in my collection, so this will most likely be the first one I buy.

still love my custom one....didn't really like this pose that much

Lot's of Muscles.

Does anyone else see Galactus in his chest? , or maybe just a face on his chest with an Infinity stone.

Lol I can sort of see Galactus.

I think this statue looks great. I can't wait to see the paint apps they use.

Yup, I wanna see this printed and painted as well. I wanna see it put together and in different angles. I'm not quite sold on it yet.

Agreed. That's a nice one but still looking forward to what XM has in store.

But that is already out there so it would make no sense to duplicate it. I own that one and want something different and fresh. Iron Spider-Man pieces live or die by the paintjob and the pose. The pose lives or dies with the way the tentacles are laid out. We will see how it all comes together but if it stays true to the render it would be an outstanding action pose companion to the more contemplative Pearl Thunder version.

Would've much preferred this.

Lol funny thing you post this statue done by erald...im chatting with him tonsee if he can do another iron-spiderman statue...more like a group buy...we still throwing ideas..nothing concrete.

Back