XM Studios 1/4 Iron Fist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from Mike Misterski

"Everybody was Kung-Fu fighting!!!

I am not a big Iron Fist fan and almost passed on this one, but ultimately didn't because of the kick ass action pose and the fact that it is XM. I am so glad I got this one. Best action pose in a statue hands down. It is loaded with all the details and high quality that we have come to expect from XM. Amazing statue and one that continually catches my eye as I walk past. A big thank you to XM for this sleeper hit. IF you get the chance to get this one, take it. With a low ES, he is going to be very hard to find in the aftermarket.", Mike Misterski.

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

20375823_491322937870tasuu.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

A stunning statue to say the least. Daniel Bel is an amazing sculptor. I still wish they would've made a more comic accurate effect for the Iron Fist itself. Not a fan of all the flames. Nice light up feature though. Everything else on this statue is top notch.

Damn it! ...And ...I'm ...still ...waiting ...on ...mine?!

Total agony .....

Here are some pics with an iPhone. Again, this statue is crazy good (and much bigger than I anticipated - I was going to have it next to Daredevil but it couldn't fit on my shelf). The packaging (as always) was superb and I didn't see 1 think wrong with mine.

IMG_4522.JPGIMG_4523.JPGIMG_4524.JPGIMG_4525.JPG

Back