[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's the price shipped to the US through ST? All the levels and tax thing is confusing.
Shipping to the UAE cost me $263 for Cap. But Cap himself cost me $536. So about $800 total which is more or less what he would have cost me from the US from BBTS. I would guess shipping to the US would be approx $200-$250.

So if you spend SGD 300 you get the member price of SGD 688 and since I'm in the US I don't pay the tax. US shipping is estimated at SGD 195. So the total would be about SGD 883 which is $699. That sound right? Problem is I don't see an option to do a SGD 300 deposit to qualify for the member level price.

I think specifically for Hawkeye you can just put down the deposit. I spent S$1000 already with them and didn't get any option other than S$200.

On a side note, seems the $160 deposit is a policy from XM Studios directly that retailers are passing on to us. Well most except BBTS.

You PO mag with them, that means they already have $300 of your money, you should get member pricing.

https://www.simplytoys.com.sg/content/9-membership-info

Gotcha, thanks for the info. Maybe I'll go for it. Price with estimated shipping would end up being $717 total, which is really as good as you could hope to get at bbts.

Although the preorder has been up for an hour and a half and hasn't sold out, so clearly this statue is a flop.

I don't think it's a flop. It's a great looking statue. I think it's just not as popular a character. I think it will eventually sell out tho.

I don't think it's a flop. It's a great looking statue. I think it's just not as popular a character. I think it will eventually sell out tho.

I was being facetious :)

Of course it will sell out. Might just take a week or two... Like a normal awesome statue. People will regret not getting it one day. I may be one of those people.

seriously? so much for deliberating for weeks and coming to the decision Not to order hawkeye to save $... thanks for lying to me Brain i thought we were a team... 10p est hits last night BAM PO on ST. not even That huge a hawkeye fan! but this guy will look Sick next to XM cap-- i am NOT buying BW thought for sure

It's a great looking Hawkeye....but it's Hawkeye. I don't think anyone is arguing it's not a badass statue. The price hurts on at best C level characters. at 700+ a pop for each XM statue you have to be picky. He'll be available for awhile like BW.

I was being facetious :)

Of course it will sell out. Might just take a week or two... Like a normal awesome statue. People will regret not getting it one day. I may be one of those people.

Much longer than that. Don't forget peeps.....there will be new pre-orders going up every two weeks starting with Wolverine next week. Don't go crazy...you will be able to get Hawkeye in due time. Make sure you focus on getting Wolverine next week and then Thanos in a Month. Those will go the fastest.

Back