[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annnnd sold! :thud:

I keep telling everyone....put aside your favorite character (Thor is mine btw). Just going from an artistic, detailed, fairly price (relative to XM stuff), multiple base poses, multiple switch out arrow heads, two different bows.....

THIS IS THE BEST STATUE XM HAS DONE. From top to bottom. At least this is how I feel. Its still not my most wanted....that would be Thanos, Black Bolt, She-Hulk, Dr. Strange, Magneto, Ms. Marvel, and Thor. But this is a fascinating statue. I have no problem in telling anyone to sell the SS one (I used to own it and like it), and instead get excellence! Not pretty good or good enough for me....get EXCELLENCE! That is what XM Premium Statues means. Nuff said. I'm not saying anything else on this one....just gonna wait for it to get in my hands.

I keep telling everyone....put aside your favorite character (Thor is mine btw). Just going from an artistic, detailed, fairly price (relative to XM stuff), multiple base poses, multiple switch out arrow heads, two different bows.....

THIS IS THE BEST STATUE XM HAS DONE. From top to bottom. At least this is how I feel. Its still not my most wanted....that would be Thanos, Black Bolt, She-Hulk, Dr. Strange, Magneto, Ms. Marvel, and Thor. But this is a fascinating statue. I have no problem in telling anyone to sell the SS one (I used to own it and like it), and instead get excellence! Not pretty good or good enough for me....get EXCELLENCE! That is what XM Premium Statues means. Nuff said. I'm not saying anything else on this one....just gonna wait for it to get in my hands.

Yup...I really don't care for hawkeye but since the first painted pics came out I knew i had to get this MOFO, a masterpiece IMHO.

And here I will reinforce that with ....
DSC_0313_zps64421730.jpg
DSC_0311_zps4638c434.jpg

DSC_0170_zps4f4720e0.jpg

DSC_0152_zps281215fa.jpg

DSC_0062_zpsec1875f5.jpg
DSC_0007_zps0a6e9b1a.jpg

I agree he looks awesome but still no interest in buying him myself. All I need is Wolverine. Can't wait to see him in hand for those of you who ordered him though!

I would have to agree that this is a great piece! One of the best, I would concur!

Thanks DarthChris for sharing my pictures. Hope to share among collectors.

Thanks. Hope to share among collectors and hope the photos can give you a better feel of the statues.

Thanks. My passion so not consider workload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is going to have plenty of free time to brush up on his painting skills now that he is forever unemployed.

People with problems like that need consequences for their actions, but instead of complete abandonment they need serious professional help.

Back