XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure thing Y4NK! Wolverine and Hawkeye have started their journey to NY! :duff

May 11 delivery date.

Wow, 2 fer you! Grats man! :rock

n83SlSt.gif

:lol:lol:rotfl

They keep rolling em out bro. Looking forward to your pics and assessment.

The monotooth and lip color bothers me, I'm hoping to hear soon from XM about this. I don't have this on order but went very near buying it, three of my friends got it so I'm hoping for them to receive a top notch piece.

That said, one thing that speaks volumes here is how quickly multiple people bothered to bring up this issue on the boards and Facebook groups... yet no one had the guts to post it directly on XM's Facebook page (that is, until now, I just did it) asking for a clarification. Really makes you understand how some people criticize just to criticize, instead than for genuine interest.

The monotooth and lip color bothers me, I'm hoping to hear soon from XM about this. I don't have this on order but went very near buying it, three of my friends got it so I'm hoping for them to receive a top notch piece.

That said, one thing that speaks volumes here is how quickly multiple people bothered to bring up this issue on the boards and Facebook groups... yet no one had the guts to post it directly on XM's Facebook page (that is, until now, I just did it) asking for a clarification. Really makes you understand how some people criticize just to criticize, instead than for genuine interest.

I never even knew about these issues until now :(

Back