XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't shipping until the end of the month. Hawkeye is supposed to start shipping in 2 days tho.

Depending on who you ordered from... I know mine is in Singapore. But Mark haven't contacted me...

For sure, I still need to wait for my turn on the list. The waiting continues until then.

Well, to give you a little bit of consolation ...I'm still waiting on BBTS for my BW.:dunno

Apparently a batch of Wolverine's is shipping! People on statue forum got notices of shipment early as tomorrow!

Asian-Facepalm-Of-Shame.gif

Well, to give you a little bit of consolation ...I'm still waiting on BBTS for my BW.:dunno

Ditto. Actually waiting on both Secret Compass and BBTS for Black Widow. And BBTS for Mags.

Watch Hawkeye and BW and Wolverine and Mags all hit at the same time for me. I'm going to need to become a male gigolo to pay for it.

For the U.S. guys, how or what's the best way to getting these xm statues besides ebay

For the U.S. guys, how or what's the best way to getting these xm statues besides ebay

Right now the best way is to get yourself to Elite Member status with Simply Toys. That'll give you the opportunity to Pre-Pre-Order the statues you want.

I'd also suggest reaching out to the 3 board members that are based in Singapore, but their allotment might already be spoken for.

The other way, which is rather risky, is to wait until PO day to grab one from one of the retailers based in Singapore.

Back