XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to lie, If this ships before I get my Iron Man 42, Black Widow and Magneto I'm going to be a unhappy camper.... XM needs to release the final batches of their other statues before releasing new ones... it's starting to get ridiculous...

I'm not going to lie, If this ships before I get my Iron Man 42, Black Widow and Magneto I'm going to be a unhappy camper.... XM needs to release the final batches of their other statues before releasing new ones... it's starting to get ridiculous...

I can see how that would be frustrating but come on, the QC is immaculate...I'm willing to wait...

I can see how that would be frustrating but come on, the QC is immaculate...I'm willing to wait...

Given I don't know what's going on at the factory, but it seems like they are bumping the last batch's of IM42, BW and Mag's in order to start the first couple batch's on the next new statue instead of finishing off the batch's of the statues they already released.

Were already hearing talk about Hawkeye being released soon and a lot of people are still waiting for their other statues... Even if this is not a factory issue but just a QC issue, then the fact is they should QC the older statues so they can get them out before QC'ing newer statues... IM42 and BW should of been QC'ed and out the door before they started QC'ing Magneto..

Given I don't know what's going on at the factory, but it seems like they are bumping the last batch's of IM42, BW and Mag's in order to start the first couple batch's on the next new statue instead of finishing off the batch's of the statues they already released.

Were already hearing talk about Hawkeye being released soon and a lot of people are still waiting for their other statues... Even if this is not a factory issue but just a QC issue, then the fact is they should QC the older statues so they can get them out before QC'ing newer statues... IM42 and BW should of been QC'ed and out the door before they started QC'ing Magneto..

Those guys are pretty open...you could always email them your concerns.

Have to agree with dan, if I had ordered and paid in full in advance for a statue that started shipping already and three other statue releases came and went before I got mine I'd likely be annoyed at least a little bit.

Some are going to be waiting for their Mk 42 fix/replacement for months Dan if that makes you feel any better.

28.jpg

Does anyone have 2 of these and want to help me out? Come on guys you know you want to. :lol ;)

Back