XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on guys, 4 times in 10 days if the STGCC is going hot? And you dont get a answer? How can that be? ;)

Patience is not in abundant supply with some peeps. Especially when collectors are trying to nail down these hard to get XM masterpieces. After what happened with the Mags PO, peeps are feeling a lot of anxiety trying to lock up XM merch.

Patience is not in abundant supply with some peeps. Especially when collectors are trying to nail down these hard to get XM masterpieces. After what happened with the Mags PO, peeps are feeling a lot of anxiety trying to lock up XM merch.

:exactly::goodpost:

I really don't/didn't want to miss out on the main 3 XM have made so far. Magneto, Wolverine and Thanos

I also don't want to be F5 spamming on BBTS or SC either, like I'm going to be doing this Friday for the Iphone 6 :thud:

Still need to understand that these guys are doing this for us in addition to their normal job in their free time. We should expect responses but maybe not quite as quick as we would hope.

Still need to understand that these guys are doing this for us in addition to their normal job in their free time. We should expect responses but maybe not quite as quick as we would hope.

Mark, Kenny, and Scoots are good guys. I've PM'd all of them at some point to get a feel for POing XM pieces. All of them were very professional and got back to me. It may have taken a few days, but I eventually heard from each one of them. However, STGCC definitely tied those fellas up. They have a life outside of XM too, so a little patience and understanding is in order.

Mark, Kenny, and Scoots are good guys. I've PM'd all of them at some point to get a feel for POing XM pieces. All of them were very professional and got back to me. It may have taken a few days, but I eventually heard from each one of them. However, STGCC definitely tied those fellas up. They have a life outside of XM too, so a little patience and understanding is in order.

Spot on. I've communicated with all three and they were very professional IMO.

The painted hairs on the back of Wolverines arms look terrible. It looks like someone took a No.2 pencil and did some doodling.

I looks like that because that's what they did lol, they didn't had the time to do it right before STGCC. I lean towards leaving it hairless, but let's see what XM boys can do, and maybe we'll get some nice changes on the arm hair now that Erick Sosa is supervising wolverine.

The painted hairs on the back of Wolverines arms look terrible. It looks like someone took a No.2 pencil and did some doodling.

Haha and you sir are exactly correct as they are pencil markings!!! Good eye. The actual hair itself will be done using decals. At least that is the last information that we have heard

Back