XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at that pic again it looks like an exhausting fight. They had to take down Magneto and a Sentinel and now Apocalypse has shown up :horror

Ah yes the restriction issue. Thanks for answering.

Can you guys, let's say buy it off eba*?

My cousin will come to Indonesia. If she's willing to take one back to the States, I can secure one for anyone here.
I would definitely be interested in getting a Thanos.

Ah yes the restriction issue. Thanks for answering.

Can you guys, let's say buy it off eba*?

My cousin will come to Indonesia. If she's willing to take one back to the States, I can secure one for anyone here.

XM Statues weigh like 50 lbs... not easy to lug around...

Check it in for airport. You could probably bring back 3 XM stuff.

no way you can bring 1 xm product without having extra weight fee... i think one person only can take 2 luggage @ 15kg. and 2 hand carry that the max.
but if the filght isnt crowded you can wink the counter officer.

no way you can bring 1 xm product without having extra weight fee... i think one person only can take 2 luggage @ 15kg. and 2 hand carry that the max.
but if the filght isnt crowded you can wink the counter officer.

It's still cheaper to pay the extra kg rather than the aftermarket price.

Finally got this beast, I like this better than Sideshow PF. Also got conan on the same day :)

29daa13.jpg

Now me kicking myself for not gettin Magneto. Jay, my good best fren. When r u gonna lend me ur Magneto for 2 years?

I managed to get him with coin and includes shipping and Paypal fees for $1160 US...not too bad I think compared to other prices.

Now just the wait for him to arrive...Officially my 1st XM piece...can't wait :yess:

Back