XM Studios 1/4 Classic Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! Might be exactly what I'm looking for as well for a classic Ironman.

Still need to see all of it. And need to see the second torso, too.
I'd also like to see the shade of red and gold they use. This piece could be a winner.

"New update on Ironman classic.....more to come"

XM Sudios Facebook

1463131_1660463720840987_4023247392819449211_n.jpg

947007_1660463774174315_5340955564923016665_n.jpg

10399873_1660463860840973_2256735191121896433_n.jpg

12799189_1660463917507634_1398783529757624504_n.jpg

I'm not sure I like the Tony Stark reveal like that. The classic Iron Man put his helmet on and off, therefore, he should be holding it in his other hand or laying on the ground next to him.

Just a suggestion, their should be 3 loose pieces included: helmeted sculpt, Tony Stark reveal sculpt, and empty helmet.

Switch out left arm (resting on the side) holding the helmet would be nice. Not sure how feasible it is considering that this will have a full switch out bust, but interesting. Only drawback would be people accusing of copying the SS comiquette (the Ex had the unmasked head and helmet to put in his hand, if memory serves).

Switch out left arm (resting on the side) holding the helmet would be nice. Not sure how feasible it is considering that this will have a full switch out bust, but interesting. Only drawback would be people accusing of copying the SS comiquette (the Ex had the unmasked head and helmet to put in his hand, if memory serves).
Yeah, switch out left arm holding helmet would work too. I'm just trying to think economically, from XM's perspective. Offering the 3 pieces I mentioned would be the cheapest way.

How does one go about ordering an XM piece? I'm tired of waiting for SS to do another classic Iron Man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's it, tweaked anatomy and proportions. Spot on, best IM for me

I have to admit, it looks damn good now. A significant improvement over the original pics we were shown.

Wholeheartedly agree with you both! The tweaks to his anatomy and proportions are superb!

Such an improvement ....holy **** ...this is going to be an awesome classic Ironman!

Switch out torso and head. I doubt SSC has a comic IM going on PO anytime soon, Marvel doesn't seem to want for companies to overlap characters too much. I remember another Iron Man piece (the XM Mark7 IIRC) was delayed because both XM and Sideshow were already doing various IMs - MK42, Patriot, the MK2 and so on.
BTW, based on what we've seen years ago, the only comic IM Sideshow was working on was an Extremis armor, so no classic look. Wonder what happened to that project, it was confirmed.

hopefully they put a priority on finishing this over some of the others already printed since they started it so long ago. Looks like a winner.

Back