XM Studios 1/4 Carnage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even waiting for the rendering for this is going to be painful. Man, the wait is going to suck.

Whoa ....now there's the silver lining. Lol!

You're right, tho.

I think the artwork looks awesome... so much so I had my guy save me one for pre-order when it comes out...

I think it looks awesome. Very basic, but feel it still captures the character well. We can likely expect some cool swap out parts. Can't wait for the render!

abacca1251d85aaa8a89ff739c9c9035.jpg

From Facebook

Tongues gotta go or else anither switch out head with no tongue and black crows head teeth and waaaaaaay more opened up mouth Carnage screaming style

Yeah that head does not look good at all. I dont know if its the tongue or what. When i look at it i see venom from spiderman 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know if Carnage will be a general release or one that has allocation for special conventions.

I'm still trying to crack the code as to which characters have special allocation for conventions.

XM site news doesn't list all the conventions like this new Thailand convention allowing pre orders for Venom .

Just Ghost Rider is an XM Exclusive.

Ok thank you.

Do we know if Carnage, and Venom have reserved special convention allocation to take from the 999ES before general public XM web site PO?

This is really the part the confuses me on how XM does business. There seems to be many conventions that are held before XM places the official Pre order page on thier site. People who are able to attend these conventions buy the allocation of lets say 200 pieces. So now we subtract that from 999ES. By the time XM places official Pre order, a good chunk of allocation has already been spoken for.

I love :love the product XM puts out, Love :love the News page they have on their site giving an inside look at their process. I love :lovethe max ES of 999 pieces. I do not :taplove the secret pre ordering that happens before the XM official web site general release.

In regards to the tongue, just make it magnetic so you can easily remove it if you don't like it.... For me personally I prefer if they didn't have a change of portrait as it would leave a gap around his neck breaking up the smooth transition from shoulders to head.

Looks so good. Hate the scramble for PO on xm stuff

Back