XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, it's a custom head that looks like Kate Beckinsale. It's very nice.

Crappy, bad lighting, iPhone pic in 3...2...1

image5.jpg~320x480

image4.jpg~320x480

There was another leaner over on SF and a guy who had a problem with a badly leaning wall. The first guy's piece was in the first batch problem but man, that thing basically just curled over like a wet noodle. The guy with the wall...not too sure.

My BW should arrive in a couple weeks. Man I hope I'm not in the problem batch.

Hi. New to the forum. Just received an email from Simply Toys stating that they will no longer be shipping XM to the U.S.. What would the alternative be so as not to pay flipper prices? Thanks

I don't think I'm going to relocate for a statue and I wouldn't deal with just anyone. Would have to be someone recommended by someone who received their item from that person. Even then you'll probably end up paying $200 or $300 more. Simply toys was great. Just paid high shipping.

Dear god thank you for the pictures dont get me wrong i have the statue but i can never get her to look like that! Thats where you come in!phrasing XD

Risingstar's picture is awesome, very vivid and clean :). Also if you want to make her stand out, lighting helps, also a good camera too. Here is a pic I took :p

Back