XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting this in hand is getting closer.

BBTS is on a roll right now. My BW has been processed and paid. Now it's just waiting to get shipped. It's only $39.74 for shipping and BW is only $659.99. Thank you, BBTS!

BBTS is on a roll right now. My BW has been processed and paid. Now it's just waiting to get shipped. It's only $39.74 for shipping and BW is only $659.99. Thank you, BBTS!

Must be nice. Shipping to Canada was $180 cad which works out to be about $150 USD.:gah:

That's some nice pricing all around. Good job

Must be nice. Shipping to Canada was $180 cad which works out to be about $150 USD.:gah:

still cheaper than what I had to pay.

oh wow thats cheap shipping! my shipping was $250 usd to Canada, toronto through fedex from secret compass! :dunno

I know your pain, my brothers. I only got BW and Hawkeye from BBTS. I pay/paid the same shipping as you for Mags, Wolvie, Thanos, Phoenix and Thor.

At the same time, those of you who paid so much more for shipping have had your statues for quite some time now, haven't you? I don't mind waiting longer to save some money though, if possible. :)

I really wish I could see this piece in person. Anyone know of a place in Texas where you can see XM products.

FedEx tracking originally stated my XM BW would be delivered next week Tuesday. Checked tracking again this morning. Looks like it got here this morning and now it's out for delivery. How do you like that?! :yess:

Gets 2 XM statues....only reviews how BBTS packs their items. :lol

C'mon mang! Where's your pics?! :tap

I opened and inspected BW and shipped her off yesterday to her new owner. She is a beautiful statue. The amount of switch outs were amazing. The wall on mine was perfect, zero lean. #465. If I'd have known or seen the custom head that's coming I wouldn't have sold her.

I haven't opened Magneto yet. I already have one that I got from Kenny a few months ago.

Back