XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I recently received a XM studio Black widow, however displaying it with the tall wall attachment just felt strange to me. I than noticed the reason was because the tall wall was leaning to the left side slightly (in picture), not 100% vertical when compared to a besta vertical support. The small broken wall attachment is 100% vertical however.

Just wondering if they are all like that, does anyone who also owns a xm black widow statue confirm this, how is your tall wall attachment, is it vertical or leaning too, please let me know thanks.
View attachment 176961

Hey guys, does anyone who has a back widow can confirm is the leaning suppose to be like this? thanks.

Hey guys, does anyone who has a back widow can confirm is the leaning suppose to be like this? thanks.
When I have my BW I will check it out, but ac_808 will have her before that I think and he already said that he will post pictures so NP,
Question is the pillar solid any movement when ya touch it? I can hardly believe its a leaning.

When I have my BW I will check it out, but ac_808 will have her before that I think and he already said that he will post pictures so NP,
Question is the pillar solid any movement when ya touch it? I can hardly believe its a leaning.

NAC, don't wait too long. Just contact Bryan or Ben at XM Studios ... via email or phone. Show them your pic.

I'll gladly share pics of mine when I get it, but BBTS has not send it out, yet.

Or, if you are on StatueForum, go to the Ask XM thread and post your question and pic there, NAC.

Mine will come next week I gess, depends on how long customs are gonna keep it on display haha :(:gah: haha

It seems XM is asking how people about the wall, on Facebook page mabey check it out NAC2012
Seems normal there

Don't have XM BW :(

But doesn't seem like many have the leaning problem. iPhones have a level, btw. Can do quick check on your statues.

Don't have XM BW :(

But doesn't seem like many have the leaning problem. iPhones have a level, btw. Can do quick check on your statues.
I have been checking out the XM FB and TBH the wall seems too look correct like he picture of NAC2012 and it makes sense whats perfect straight on the statue will not be with your wall, go check out the xm pictures they show it perfect.

I have been checking out the XM FB and TBH the wall seems too look correct like he picture of NAC2012 and it makes sense whats perfect straight on the statue will not be with your wall, go check out the xm pictures they show it perfect.

....That doesn't make any sense. If the shelf is a right angle, and the bottom of the base of the statue is a right angle and the pillar is supposed to be straight then it should also be a right angle. If it's supposed to lean then that's fine, but then it isn't supposed to be straight, but if it is supposed to be straight then it should follow the angle of the shelf and the bottom of the base.

Thanks for the assist guys and xm for their support, its good to know the wall leaning is normal. How ever if anyone is a perfectionist like me and want their walls 100% straight when looking from the front, here is a few simple non permanent modifications that can be done. These include increasing base leg padding to increase height and adding a small stopper to the fence to make it look straighter, here are my results.

I just got mine LOL, i will post snap shots as soon as i can nothing major I am not a photographer xD

My BW arrived yesterday from ST's. The first XM piece I have received. Nice!!!! The coin is kind of a cool extra. Looking forward to my others in the future.

My BW arrived yesterday from ST's. The first XM piece I have received. Nice!!!! The coin is kind of a cool extra. Looking forward to my others in the future.

The coin was cool idd, and the statue the details :) this was mine first piece to for now 4 more to go!

Back