XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait patiently guys. Once the other 700 hit I think the price will come down as there will undoubtedly be locals looking to make a buck and there will be far more available then there is now. Still going to a pretty penny to get one but not the crazy price people seem willing to pay now . Just my thoughts

Is that what the ES was? 700? Not bad at all....Hmmmm, I will definitely wait it out for sure then.

Just thought I would get the attention back on Black Widow. She is Stellar...and I really like how I have the Avengers set up now. Here are pics and check out the video. Sorry about the poor lighting...but this crappy apt has the yellow energy saving lights. Damn the lighting in this apt is God Awful!!!

qq6641.jpg

fuw6c1.jpg

1220rw6.jpg

8zkw21.jpg

1z166j4.jpg

XM Studios Black Widow 1:4 Statue - YouTube

Last edited:
This statue delivers big time. The quality of the statue is excellent, customer service is excellent (thanks to Kenny and Augustine), everything is great. My third XM statue after Cap and Mags, all 3 statues look better in person. I passed on Hulk and Hawkeye, now I kind of want them as I am sure they will look better in person.

2afacfd.jpg

2qxykja.jpg

1zqwtc5.jpg

ju94jd.jpg

Awesome pics, Mamba. Great lighting. Love the base and everything about this piece. Something very elegant about it. They really did this character justice, IMO.

That's correct. The reverse side for the X-Men have the X symbol, Cap has his Star and BW has the widow symbol that's on her belt.

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought it just said Marvel. That's really cool.

Where have I been with XM?!?!?

Back