XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Cap and Mags. BW will be here next week. These are beyond nice. We are experiencing a whole new level of creativity and quality. All I can say is get what you can bro!!! I'm all in!

Out of all of them, I regret not getting Magneto.

That's how you get it done. I don't know what else to say. And honestly, I don't think I've ever seen such a perfectly-themed base....I try to avoid that thread. :lol Too much awesomeness.

Out of all of them, I regret not getting Magneto.

That's how you get it done. I don't know what else to say. And honestly, I don't think I've ever seen such a perfectly-themed base....I try to avoid that thread. :lol Too much awesomeness.
Totally understand what you're saying. Magneto is a statue for the ages.
I usually post the infamous LMAO pic for peeps that passed on him but I'll spare you that in this thread. :)

Totally understand what you're saying. Magneto is a statue for the ages.
I usually post the infamous LMAO pic for peeps that passed on him but I'll spare you that in this thread. :)

I appreciate that. :lol Have mercy.

For some reason, I just had a flashback to Colin Ferrell as Bulleye in DD. The scene where he gets shot through the hands. "Have mercy!!!"

So for you guys that have both xm and have collected SS for a while:
How would you compare quality? Try to be unbiased. I know there's hype for xm lately, but are they that much better than SS? From my experience, I love old SS pieces but the stuff from this year has been lacking in attention to detail and no longer feel worth the money.....

Your guy's thoughts?

How would you compare quality? Try to be unbiased. I know there's hype for xm lately, but are they that much better than SS? From my experience, I love old SS pieces but the stuff from this year has been lacking in attention to detail and no longer feel worth the money.....

Your guy's thoughts?

I think XM seems to be really trying to please there buyers. Statues have all been pretty awesome. Sodeshow has great products as well. To me the factor is price and ease of access living here in America. I'd love some of these Xm pieces, but when SSC produces a good looking statue of the same character for half the price, I can't justify spending the extra cash. I also love the PF cloth aspects.

That being said, when I'm more wealthy, I'm sure I'll be purchasing plenty of both.

Thanks guys for the nice compliments. Glad some of you enjoyed the video.

In response to spec fiction, I don't know that they are the best but they're a good retailer. I've purchased items from them before without any issues. Simply Toys seems to be priced extremely well. I've used them in the past as well.

The best option though is to get into contact with a reseller as these people buy direct and can secure your order without having to frantically wait for the statue to be made available for PO. Hope this helps

Your guy's thoughts?

Both SS and XM have great things coming out. With SS you need to hope you get a good piece or are lucky enough to get it early so if you have a problem you can hope they have replacement pieces available. With XM its more worry free as they are doing everything they can to get you the piece you ordered to show up just like the proto. XM is more expensive, more exclusive (lower ES) and all sculpted. So far the quality seems to be of the highest order. Personally my last 3 pieces from SS all had issues that I ended up having to return all 3. I have bought dozen of pieces from SS in the last number of years and had never had to return any until now. I know SS can produce the same quality as XM but IMO they are too hit and miss. Right now you get what you see with XM and that is great you cant say that with any confidence from SS. You asked about quality - XM is delivering that in spades, with SS you need to wait for in hand pictures.

@ Tavegg

Hey buddy. Glad you're back.

It was quite some time since you posted here for a minuet then Magneto's arrival brought you back. I thought you got banned. :lol :lol :lol

@ Tavegg

Hey buddy. Glad you're back.

It was quite some time since you posted here for a minuet then Magneto's arrival brought you back. I thought you got banned. :lol :lol :lol

Haha tons of people said that! ! Like dude did you get banned? LOL

I'm on facebook alot. It's hard to keep up with so many different groups and what not but I still lurk and read up on threads and stuff. For awhile there it seemed like you couldn't post about anything xm related without someone trying to pick a fight. Even one of the mods at one point. Decided to take a little hiatus from the forums for a bit. Looks like there are lots of people that are starting to come around on XM though. Not as much drama so If that's the case then it's good to be back

I'm on facebook alot. It's hard to keep up with so many different groups and what not but I still lurk and read up on threads and stuff. For awhile there it seemed like you couldn't post about anything xm related without someone trying to pick a fight. Even one of the mods at one point. Decided to take a little hiatus from the forums for a bit. Looks like there are lots of people that are starting to come around on XM though. Not as much drama so If that's the case then it's good to be back

:007:panic:

Less drama since the Magneto dropped. His amazingness has broken barriers for many. Two weeks later and I'm still staring at it.

I think XM seems to be really trying to please there buyers. Statues have all been pretty awesome. Sodeshow has great products as well. To me the factor is price and ease of access living here in America. I'd love some of these Xm pieces, but when SSC produces a good looking statue of the same character for half the price, I can't justify spending the extra cash. I also love the PF cloth aspects.

That being said, when I'm more wealthy, I'm sure I'll be purchasing plenty of both.

Well said. Although I don't own any XM statues, but between the oversees costs and the SSC loyality, I've yet to bite the bullet. With that said, XM's Magneto reminds of XM's answer to the SSC Doom PF.

Me too buddy. I knew he would come out good. I had no idea that it would be this good. Congrats on getting your hands on one buddy. Instant grail by anyones standards
Yeah this is definitely an instant grail. Some people (mainly in the fb groups) won't accept that it is but man its ****ing awesome & highly sought after. If that doesn't add up to a grail then I don't know what does

Wait patiently guys. Once the other 700 hit I think the price will come down as there will undoubtedly be locals looking to make a buck and there will be far more available then there is now. Still going to a pretty penny to get one but not the crazy price people seem willing to pay now . Just my thoughts

Back