XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bbts themselves don't know if they are getting coins or not, except with Magneto which I believe the listing says they have coins. I've asked about the others and they said they don't know.

Great video! Paint apps looks top notch. Is the best place to order, Speculative fiction? I am asking for any XM piece.

Woo! My black widow has shipped and will be at mine early next week :) That means Magneto, Wonder Woman and Black Widow will all arrive on the same day...AWESOME. Can't wait to review them all.

Congrats!

Man, I'm getting tired of saying congrats to everyone...

I need it to be my turn.

So does the light on the base of Black Widow light up? I'm a sucker for light-up bases. :lol

I actually like the pose on this one as well. For some reason, I've been on a more dynamic kick lately, but this one is another that works well for the character. Simple, but well executed. (Especially, if that light actually lights up.)

So does the light on the base of Black Widow light up? I'm a sucker for light-up bases. :lol

I actually like the pose on this one as well. For some reason, I've been on a more dynamic kick lately, but this one is another that works well for the character. Simple, but well executed. (Especially, if that light actually lights up.)

The lamp at the top lights up. LED.

The lamp at the top lights up. LED.

Dannnngggg. This is starting to pull at my heart strings a bit. :lol

I missed an opportunity with this one. Like I said, I have a weakness for light up bases.

I think what impresses me about this company is the rate at which they're putting out quality pieces. Nice stuff.

I have Cap and Mags. BW will be here next week. These are beyond nice. We are experiencing a whole new level of creativity and quality. All I can say is get what you can bro!!! I'm all in!

Back