XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's here!!! More pics on FB

2hoy4k2.jpg

she came out great. I actually prefer the short haired version. It will make a nice contrast to the SS statue.

I would've definitely picked up Hawkeye if I had the cash to handle it, but I'm still waiting to see a final picture of the completed Thor, then there's Deadpool coming, then Dr Strange, then I'm guessing a Spidey since they revealed Doc Ock...hopefully a Dr Doom down the line... yea, you get the idea haha

Whew! I broke down and preordered Hawkeye from Secret Compass. Now I have got order of Ant-Man on Simply Toys and Black Widow on Speculative Fiction. I guess I'm on board the XM train! Wonder which of the 3 is the cheapest route! Good thing XM delayed their preorders for Thor and Ms Marvel as those 2 are on my want list. Need to save money now! ^^!!

I don't know about you, but this XM train doesn't stop either. Not including the 2014 PO's, I have BlackBolt and Thor secured and now I'm leaning towards She-Hulk, Quicksilver and Daredevil. I'm so screwed...

I don't know about you, but this XM train doesn't stop either. Not including the 2014 PO's, I have BlackBolt and Thor secured and now I'm leaning towards She-Hulk, Quicksilver and Daredevil. I'm so screwed...

What! No Ms Marvel? and bahahaha Godspeed.. Godspeed... to you. Luckily I'm more focused towards Avengers. If not, going after Magneto/Phoenix with the after market prices will own me.

HaHa ...dunno about Ms. Marvel or Cable. I'm on the fence with those two. They may just be the ones I pass on.

Looks like people already received theirs. Need more pictures!!!

156vc49.jpg

Your sure that's not photoshoped in? the reason I ask is on the revised heads they ran the lipstick out further so it didn't look like she was puckering so much.. I could be wrong but that's what I remember...

Back