XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will gladly buy that Black Widow print if any of the owners put it up on Ebay! $100+ is no problem. I have collected several of Artgerm's print like that, because I simply can't get those tickets to go see him.

How does this compare to the SS PF in terms of detail and paint app?

SS is mix media so the body is covered in fabric, plus her hair is plastic and she has a cartoony gun and ice pick. So compare that to 100% sculpted piece with lots of realistic weapons as switch outs and it's no comparison IMO, XM wins...

Yea, this is the best 1/4 Black Widow there is. No question. Sideshow's isn't bad, I just think it's not in the same league. It also happens to have the best value of any XM statue so far if you ask me. I can't wait to get her.

Decided I absolutely didn't need a $769 XM Widow after pre-ordering the superior GG version. Spec Fiction was kind enough to let me transfer my $150 deposit to the GG Groot and Rocket instead.

Decided I absolutely didn't need a $769 XM Widow after pre-ordering the superior GG version. Spec Fiction was kind enough to let me transfer my $150 deposit to the GG Groot and Rocket instead.

TJ is cool about things like that..... GG Movie version is defiantly top notch, cant' wait for mine to come in.. But I'm still looking forward to XM Comic Black Widow also... But if you got to choose between the two I would probably go with GG also.. Although I might change my mind if I ever get to see the revised portrait Eric did for XM BW...

Isnt this the XM Black Widow? Are they making another version?

I definitely sticking with this one ...comic version for me all the way!

I have reviewed the 4 XM statues in person in Thailand statue retail shop...XM Hulk , Cap, Black widow and Ironman movie statue.

The one that impressed me the most is BW. Although I have also pre-order the Gentle Giant BW, XM version is amazing in its size and pose and finish.

Back