XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the neck down she is just gorgeous. Both excited and anxious to see the new portrait. Up until now I've held off, but if they knock it out of the park I might end up scrambling to find myself one.

There just really is no contest between these two BWs. Not to mention this BW is shown with the old head sculpt. XMs BW is like a 18 year old girl that has just hit full bloom while SS's is like a prepubescent 14 yr. old teen that still has some years to go before she hits maturity.

No contest!

Wut? :cuckoo:

Wait a second! Are those in hand pics? How is that possible if BW is supposed to be shipping in November?

Clarification, please ...

There just really is no contest between these two BWs. Not to mention this BW is shown with the old head sculpt. XMs BW is like a 18 year old girl that has just hit full bloom while SS's is like a prepubescent 14 yr. old teen that still has some years to go before she hits maturity.

No contest!

You think that looks like a 14 year old girl? You must be half blind.

Sorry for not clarify properly. This is the very first version prototype which I borrowed from a distributor in Malaysia. The head sculpt is first version and the latest head sculpt is still not known yet. Yes, the Megatron behind is mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder how you judged them 4 years apart and differentiate the blooming stages ... .face, boobies, body size

They are not even in the same scale.

Anyway I still think XM BW dio makes her look like shes working the streets

No contest!

Wow, seeing them side by side and owning the SS BW all I can see I wish I had the XM version. Very nice

Actually, there are things I like about both SSC and XMs versions. Only thing is every SSC one I have seen has a slight googly eye. Somehow I doubt XMs will have anything but perfect eyes.

I think SS' s face sculpts have more life to them. I like XM but the statue doesnt speak to me the way SS' s does, ya know what I mean?

Just the fact I'm not a big Mix Media fan it's pretty much a no brainer for me XM BW all the way... And I do have SS BW also, but I was disappointed with how the mix media wraps around her curves, from the side view her butt is funky looking due to the material. Unforntantly the market is flooded with SS BW's so selling it is near impossible, it also doesn't help that SS still has her in stock....

Last edited:
I think SS' s face sculpts have more life to them. I like XM but the statue doesnt speak to me the way SS' s does, ya know what I mean?

I think that was probably one of XM's weak points at the beginning, their portraits didn't have much expression to them, especially with their first set of statues.... But they are learning quickly, Wolverine Screaming portrait and Magneto's portraits have a lot of personality to them. I also like the serious look Hawkeye has as he's aiming his bow... And the 3 portraits of Thanos are excellent... so Yeah XM has defiantly fixed that issue with their newer statues.

I have to say this BW looks great, does XM studio's come close to there prototype quality?

I have to say this BW looks great, does XM studio's come close to there prototype quality?

In one of the video interview during STGCC, Ang Seng their art direction claims their final product will be equal to or better than prototype.

Back