XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am ok with the new base.... but having some breathing room is all of us need to take.... and happy that SSC cargo slowdown their shipment.... lol....time to save up

Good... slow down... don't over-promise... maintain quality. Don't become a victim of your own success basically.

And give us an environmental base that's of the same standard as your Magneto, Cable etc,

I wish they stuck with an environment base. ....something with loads of detail

Sent from my SM-N9005

So how do we PO if were not in asia?

You wait for their authorized retailers to go live with their allotment, you contact a dealer, or wait for one of the 3 US retailers to get a few. This one isn't that hot so I figure the US guys will get some. There won't be a mad rush for this.

So i can't get one now? I thought XM said it was going up on the 27th? Ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow within 2 hours, nice.

giphy.gif

Can't wait to add this one to my collection, my #1 most anticipated collectible :rock

11078193_1527676624119698_5526799525534426798_o.jpg

How many where pre sold beforehand..

Why, you trying to buy XM pieces all of a sudden..

The only thing that sold out was XM's personal stock and their stock can only be sold in their licensed region. The other retailers who were allotted stock have yet to put theirs up which is probably over half the ES. To many IM statues out there for me to go after this one. I'm waiting on Thor as my next po.

Back