XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful. Glad the original design idea was restored! Definitely a unique base that would've been a shame to lose.

And this kills the steel girder base by a mile. I still am interested in what the flying pose looks like with that girder base, but just for curiosity's sake.

Confused here... is mkvii supposed to have 2 bases? One for standing pose and one for flying pose?

OK the MK VII is certainly not my favourite armour...I just want this because it's over the top in the flight pose with all the panels opened up.

As such not keen on a big old "MK VII" as the base. Isn't this just a massive version of the name plate nobody wanted?

The stepping is odd too. The Stark stepping was up and down like a city skyline...this is just "gotta make one end taller".

Grumble grumble better than the girder I suppose grumble grumble.

Interesting they haven't made this base yet...just drawn it and shopped it in. Still feels rushed to me.

I really wanted the Stark base. To bad it wasn't approved. MKVII is fine. Glad they picked this as the final base.

A lot of stuff seems rushed with XM lately with the delayed pre-orders and the rushed final approvals. I hope they aren't biting off more than they can chew. I'd much rather them slow down, decide what they want most, see what works best, and then gradually proceed towards that ultimate goal. Instead it seems like a mad scramble half of the time.

In any case, for this statue, they should completely sculpt out and paint the base, finalize it, show it off for a little while, and then let the pre-order begin.

There is still a lot ppl at statue forum complain about this new base, I think is way interesting then the previous !

I do agree the Stark base felt more like a skyline. I hope they can give this new base more of that feel.

Either way I like it. We're lucky they made the change. Now is the time the community should just open its wallet and start placing orders.

PO Dates.jpg

PO pushed back. It looks like they don't want to take risks with the new base...

That's great imo. Take all the time you need XM.

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime is on my side, yes it is! ;)

Yeah that's good to see. XM alone have been killing me lol

Looks like Prime1 could join in soon with there DC licence and then there's obviously SS to :panic:

Back