XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, if the beam was the first design proposed I wouldn't open this thread again until the piece shipped so I can assess the QC on the end product. No chance I'm dropping near $1,000 on a statue that doesn't absolutely stun me when I view it. I've passed on countless IM statues from SSC, Gentle Giant, Koto, and Bowen for this very reason, XM will be no exception.

Agree, $1000 is a bit much to buy something your not in love with completely.

So after seeing the original flight pose I was going to finally take the plunge into XM. Amazing! But now this is the new XM Ironman XII update? If this is true then I'll keep my $700-800. Not digging it.

Well I guess you will be moving on from this thread then since this base and s clearly not your cup of tea.

Once it's finalized, yep, until it's shipped and in hand pics crop up. Put that in your journal buddy.

Exactly. Makes perfect sense. I only mentioned those ideas because it seems xm is trying to tap into his flight capabilities. I don't really see a need for IM to land on a broken girder in the street. Seems like he would just land on the street

They can have him landing on this for example:

avengers-stark-tower.jpg

Agree, $1000 is a bit much to buy something your not in love with completely.

Yup, something just seem off with IM now.

So after seeing the original flight pose I was going to finally take the plunge into XM. Amazing! But now this is the new XM Ironman XII update? If this is true then I'll keep my $700-800. Not digging it.

:goodpost: :exactly: :hi5:

Last edited:
Exactly. Makes perfect sense. I only mentioned those ideas because it seems xm is trying to tap into his flight capabilities. I don't really see a need for IM to land on a broken girder in the street. Seems like he would just land on the street
Well said. I feel the same way when I look at this piece.

I assume it will be the same color as the Stark base that was rejected?

I'm back on board if it is :D

Very odd the Stark base was rejected and this was approved? WTF? :cuckoo:

I assume it will be the same color as the Stark base that was rejected?

I'm back on board if it is :D

Very odd the Stark base was rejected and this was approved? WTF? :cuckoo:

Likely Marvel is trying to avoid any legal issues with companies of the same name. Google throws up quite a few

Luckily enough, I preferred the original Stark base but didn't like the fact it said Stark! Now it says MKVII I love it! Now this base can utilise both poses perfectly....WIN WIN!!!! Can't wait for this to start shipping :rock

I'm in!! I think with a little work they could have made the other base work as well.

Back