• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

XM Samurai Bats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2010 Camaro

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, fellow collectors, up for sale today is a damaged Pop Culture Shock Sagat statue issued by Sideshow Collectibles.
Sagat Sold!

XM GR SOLD!
I am also selling my XM Ghost Rider, mint condition. I am asking Sale Pending plus shipping & fees non-negotiable (what I paid) I would keep this, but it's simply too big. Dimension of the actual statue are as follows: Height: 22" Length: 33" Width: 14" Weight: 37-40 lbs
included w/ GR is:
The statue and all original accessories, art box and original packing materials. To clarify; Ghost Rider is in-hand and ready to ship. US buyers only.

XM Samurai Bats, in-hand, inspected and ready to ship. $1300 plus shipping and PP fees, non-negotiable. US buyers only.

Last edited:
Re: XM Ghost Rider & PCS Sagat SS EX

I'm from Brazil, but I have addresses in Florida and Colorado that receive packages for me. If you don't sell it to the first interested, can you let me know? Thanks

Re: XM Ghost Rider & PCS Sagat SS EX

Thank you for your interests, Ghost Rider sale is pending, but please keep in mind that I may have a few more incredibly cool statues that need new homes.

Back