XM Predator on throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's up on Spec fiction for $1750. I really like it but probably won't be getting you for what it'll cost to get it to the UK and through customs etc.

I’m out here in Canada and I’m sure shipping and customs would be huge as well but was wondering if you have dealt with spec fiction before?

Ditto for Canada :wave

Also . . . HAVE bought from Spec Fiction (the Infinity Studios City Hunter). Todd's a great guy who provides amazing service. 100% recommend buying from them.

Appreciate the info, glad to know that’s a good option. Sure would be nice to know what the shipping/customs etc. Might be on this bad boy

You won't know the shipping until it actually ships because prices are fluctuating DRASTICALLY due to the beer-bug (well - that's the excuse UPS/FedEx et-al are using to keep changing estimates).

Customs will be the regular tax rate against the $CAD price - which will vary depending on exchange rate at the time.

So - bit of a crap shoot - but you could always leave it until last minute rather than pre-order early.

Back