XM Predator by Narin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
€2,200 / $2,600 USD / $3,300 CAD / £2,000

That's about 1.5 times the price of the PRIME 1 Dog Alien (same 1:3 scale).

Much more complicated sculpt and paint job though.

Unfortunately, more complicated doesn't mean better...no quills, no fishnet, and a mouth that resembles a female body part...I just don't see why a true cinematic Predator fan would pay this...but there are Narin fans out there that will buy absolutely anything he designs at any price so there's certainly a market....me, I'm happy with the SWS EX and look forward to the P1 studios cinematic predator if/when it becomes available in the 2020's.

Dont get me wrong, I appreciate the time and effort put into these. But the prices are insane now. £2000 is a lot of money. I know some will pay it. I definately will not.

Retaining the same four horizontal dreads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, a pass for me too. That price for an unknown pred...well happy for those who gets it.

Coolio Predator

rs-182737-85005228.jpg

The price is ridiculous €2,200 [emoji38]
Prices like this is why I am out of this hobby. Prices have become an absolute joke.
You've been in the game for a while like me mate and I agree. I fail to see the justification for the increase in costs in statues and even figures that are released now as opposed to five years back or so. I remember picking up the lifesize Arnold bust for £300.00 from play.com. The lifesize aliens warrior was $999.00 straight from sideshow. I can see the secondary market value of a lot of this stuff falling flat on it's arse one day like comics did years back.

Sure there may be price increases on materials and a lot of these might be quite large nowadays but the price hikes are more likely to be happening because these companies know they can get away with it.

At least in this case the product should come out well. That recent wolf lsb was a disaster.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ahhh they were the days, play.com is legendary. I remember when they had the CM Alien up for £600. I still can't get over not buying one to this day...
I got my CM Alien for £900 and ended up selling it for roughly the same. I also remember having the CM predator on order with play.com for 999 and cancelinv it the night before it was due for delivery. Big mistake as it turns out lol!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You've been in the game for a while like me mate and I agree.

Hey man long time no see :)

I remember when you got that bust for £300 :lol

Companies are really killing the hobbie with prices. But as long as people pay it they will keep doing it.

Back