XM / Legendary Beast: Hulk 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures by Ver Jacinto at ToyCon 2022

- Prototype LBS Hulk 1/3 Scale Statues -

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

1zsk8w.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thank God I don't love any of these more than my Transformation Hulk :lol
If you need a HULK in 1/3 scale, these can't be beat. Best ones I've seen so far. That said, the Transformation HULK is the BEST HULK statue I've ever seen. Again, this is just my personal preference. So, for me, I'm set and won't be buying another HULK statue. I have what I consider the best and don't have the room to display a 1/3 HULK anyway. Congrats to all that will be picking this up though. I'm sure collectors will be very happy with this.

If you need a HULK in 1/3 scale, these can't be beat. Best ones I've seen so far. That said, the Transformation HULK is the BEST HULK statue I've ever seen. Again, this is just my personal preference. So, for me, I'm set and won't be buying another HULK statue. I have what I consider the best and don't have the room to display a 1/3 HULK anyway. Congrats to all that will be picking this up though. I'm sure collectors will be very happy with this.
Yep. Transformation Hulk is still IMO the best hulk statue.

Not gonna lie. Trying to figure out where I can display one of these. :lol

Yep. Transformation Hulk is still IMO the best hulk statue.

Not gonna lie. Trying to figure out where I can display one of these. :lol
You're not the first or last collector that's looking to squeeze out every last inch of display space they can find. :lol Good luck, I have no doubt this will look phenomenal in your collection if you can find a spot for it. Which version are you interested in picking up?

You're not the first or last collector that's looking to squeeze out every last inch of display space they can find. :lol Good luck, I have no doubt this will look phenomenal in your collection if you can find a spot for it. Which version are you interested in picking up?
I would possibly pick up the deluxe with all three...

The more I look at them the more I like them.

having said that, I have held a pic of them on my phone up to Transformation Hulk... And I end up saying.. "Why would I get these, they have nothing on this Hulk" :lol

We will see.

I would possibly pick up the deluxe with all three...

The more I look at them the more I like them.

having said that, I have held a pic of them on my phone up to Transformation Hulk... And I end up saying.. "Why would I get these, they have nothing on this Hulk" :lol

We will see.
Yeah, the Transformation HULK just looks more dynamic and has THE perfect head sculpt on it as far as I'm concerned. The main issue with 1/3 pieces is that they're mainly forced to be in standing museum poses just because they're so big. Poses are limited. Especially when it comes to a character that's the size of the HULK. I do like this Legendary Beast HULK but I certainly don't think it's the end all, be all HULK statue many are claiming it to be. But hey, different strokes for different folks. I have no doubt the sheer size of this 1/3 HULK will make it an imposing statue that draws a lot of attention to it.

Jay Sia said:
Hulk Preorder Status:

Marketing Asset -DONE

Painted Factory Sample for Display at XM Gallery in SG before preorder - ON WORKS ETA 1st week of October.

Then Schedule for preorder is very very very soon.

Torso Base Paint for the Premier Edition XM/LBS HULK

RCiHZ5p.jpg

vdHa7lN.jpg

I'm not a big Marvel guy, but the sheer size of this piece, as a monster fan, makes me want it.

Pictures by Jay Sia

"Production sample paint pictures from the coming XM I LBS Hulk 1/3 statue. "Factory able to capture the prototype paint which is very important before we proceed with the preorder. Will be displayed at XM gallery in SG this October and preorder will be up soon. Cant rush perfection for the Best Hulk Prestige Scale.", Jay Sia.

XM Studios Facebook

1oxive.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

XM Studios News

"We are excited to present our The Incredible Hulk 1/3 Scale Statues. They will be ready for Pre-Order tomorrow on 12th November 2022!"

- The Incredible Hulk: Premier Edition -
- The Incredible Hulk: Kirby Version -
- The Incredible Hulk: Classic Version -
- The Incredible Hulk: Modern Version -

XM Studios Facebook

10aji73.jpg

11zwef0.jpg

12tfeld.jpg

13omfsz.jpg

Back