XM Captain America - The Honorary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats. I'm still waiting on a 1/4 classic Cap that does it for me. The only one that comes close for me is the original SSC PF and I have a few issues with that piece as well. I'm still waiting to add a 1/4 classic Cap I like to my collection.

I don't have it yet, but I will :D

And I was never a fan of the original PF. It always looked a bit awkward but I will take all the 1/4 Cap's I can.

"Painting this guy now...." XM Studios Facebook

13654317_1706249192929106_6907155315814702004_n.jpg

13606685_1706249212929104_787447730503029796_n.jpg

I need to see more pics of this. Looks great so far.

They didn't fix the "cankles", did they?

Probably not. I didn't mind them so much as you could attribute them to socks and boots and super muscular calves, I guess. The knees bothered me more.

How do you order these?

I've had someone overseas help me with this and Fett. With this Cap being a simply toys exclusive coupled with the low ES, He went fast. We had been watching this for some time, just waiting to jump in it.

Reallh wished they would show the finished proto before letting ST open orders, not sure why so hasty

Probably sold out in an instant and leaving me to have to wait for another Cap A :gah:

had a early priority pre order mail and link to order 2 per person from ST,, passed on them, cos of previous experience of ordering XM through ST.. maybe should have got 2 for flipping as people are already listing it for 1500$,, u could have got 1 for around 890s$
I honestly dont like the way these companies work.. does anyone really think they sold 500 of this "Fully Paid" upfront in less than 3-4 hours

The priority preorder is sold out but surely they have many for public preorder, only catch is the Singapore time zone. Keep an eye on their facebook if you're interested

I'm actually glad this piece doesn't appeal to me. I'd be driving myself crazy trying to figure out a way to PO this if it did.

The priority preorder is sold out but surely they have many for public preorder, only catch is the Singapore time zone. Keep an eye on their facebook if you're interested

This one won't be going to public PO. Simply toys is the only retailer getting it. Something about them being the first company to believe in XM.

This one won't be going to public PO. Simply toys is the only retailer getting it. Something about them being the first company to believe in XM.

Simply has been doing for a lot of time two preorders: one is the priority preorder, you get a secret link from them to the item's page where you can buy it by having their membership (the more XM pieces you bought, the higher is your membership grade), they assign a certain stock to priority preorders and in the meanwhile the item is hidden on their website and not accessible to, ah, common mortals. Then they do a public preorder with the remaining stock for everyone.
I don't think they've sold 500 pieces in a few hours with only the pay in full option so I think they will have the remaining stock on preorder in the next few days.

Back