XM Boba Fett 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome photo!! I got mine today for a reasonable price :). I cannot wait to get this delivered.

Thanks for the link, managed to pick this up today for $680 plus shipping. I also bought the XM Luke and Darth Maul on a 3 month payment plan.

Thanks for the link, managed to pick this up today for $680 plus shipping. I also bought the XM Luke and Darth Maul on a 3 month payment plan.

Happy to hear you ended up getting them! Good deal :). Man they are MASSIVE! Here's my Fett. I love it. He's my favorite character so I think it's breathtaking, but I will admit at this scale hard to say if I ever want anyone else outside of a Vader someday. But Maul is an amazing statue from XM so i'm glad you got that one too!

IMG_4988.JPG
IMG_4989.jpg
IMG_4992.jpg
IMG_4991.jpg

I really hope they will make Jango Fett as well.
Apparently XM studios is still keeping SW licence, they only cancelled General Grievous because too complicated to make

I really hope they will make Jango Fett as well.
Apparently XM studios is still keeping SW licence, they only cancelled General Grievous because too complicated to make

I hope they do keep the Star Wars line. I have fett, Luke and now just waiting for maul.

With those shipping charges, it's cheaper on Ebay shipped from Singapore (significantly so if you live in Europe). https://www.ebay.com/itm/XM-Studios-1-4-scale-Star-Wars-Boba-Fett-Statue-Brand-New-in-sealed-box-LE800/352555671775?hash=item5215f4a0df:g:L~gAAOSwZtNb~Mjy:rk:2:pf:1&frcectupt=true

Where is Heroes-Collectibles located?

There based in Singapore. I managed to pick up boba fett for £650 off eBay but bought hoth Luke and darth maul from heroes-collectibles and the customer service is top notch with regular updates when Luke was sent. Also have the odd update of when we might see darth maul which seems to be end of Jan beginning of Feb.

This Fett statue is very underrated... It looks better In person then pictures... I'm also surprised they haven't sold out of Luke, that statue is awesome... I'm guessing the popularity of Star Wars products have taken a bit of a hit due to the recent movies..

This Fett statue is very underrated... It looks better In person then pictures... I'm also surprised they haven't sold out of Luke, that statue is awesome... I'm guessing the popularity of Star Wars products have taken a bit of a hit due to the recent movies..

I couldn’t agree more. I have XM Fett and Luke and they are my favorite Star Wars statues by a mile. Looking forward to receiving Maul as well.

I’ve been tempted to get this Fett but I’m not sure I like the smoke effect. And I heard the helmet is a little on the small side?

I’ve been tempted to get this Fett but I’m not sure I like the smoke effect. And I heard the helmet is a little on the small side?

IMO, his helmet size looks fine.... As for the smoke effect that probably comes down more to personal preference but I think it looks great in person...

I'm still paying mine off won't get him til July. But at $640 I thought it was quite a bargain. Its still available on Heroes Collectibles.

Back