XM Boba Fett 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the new maul pf that's coming, not sure about the height but doesn't look like it'll be too tall

attachment.php

I can't imagine the old one is taller though o_0?
Oh, thought you were discussing a Boba Fett statue that I wasn't aware of...

Oh, thought you were discussing a Boba Fett statue that I wasn't aware of...

Ah sorry thought you were the guy I replied too, he specifically mentioned that the Maul one was huge. There is an older SS PF that is pretty small, it has issues though. You can also maybe get the the HT 1/4th and just not put it on the base? It can stand alone quite well I believe :<

Is there some middle man method of getting this in the US? Other than just trusting a random guy to ship it to you?

Is there some middle man method of getting this in the US? Other than just trusting a random guy to ship it to you?

I don't get the whole buying from a random guy from FB, when you have official distributors who will always have the item you want at almost retail price, allocated for them.
Am i missing something? Could be because I'm standing from the inside looking out?

Uaaantitled.jpg

I don't get the whole buying from a random guy from FB, when you have official distributors who will always have the item you want at almost retail price, allocated for them.
Am i missing something? Could be because I'm standing from the inside looking out?

View attachment 302883

Well most of those from what I've checked want insane prices. Like 300+USD over PO price.

Talking of Star Wars, anyone knows when we'll be seeing the next pieces from XM?

Secret Compass does, but they are expensive.

Secret Compass can't ship XM restricted statues to North America either... Unless you have somebody who lives over there who's willing to pick it up and ship it to you.

Secret Compass is in North America. They don't get their restricted XM statues direct, but they still sell them.

Secret Compass is in North America. They don't get their restricted XM statues direct, but they still sell them.

My bad I was thinking Simple Toys....

BTW, update by XM, looks like they are going back to sculpted Wookie pelt strands on Boba Fett.... They have also re-sculpted his belt to have thinner pouches, so it doesn't look like he's wearing a inner tube :)

Secret Compass can't ship XM restricted statues to North America either... Unless you have somebody who lives over there who's willing to pick it up and ship it to you.

They do, they acquire them through proxies I believe. They certainly charge enough for it :|

BTW, update by XM, looks like they are going back to sculpted Wookie pelt strands on Boba Fett.... They have also re-sculpted his belt to have thinner pouches, so it doesn't look like he's wearing a inner tube :)

I read that as well, did they put up any pics?

This is excellent news! No more inner tube and rope braids....huuuuge!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I doubt they will show any pictures until Disney approves it first.. For whatever reason Disney likes to be super secret about anything Star Wars...

Yeah, but Fett is already out in the public eye. Photos have been around for months now, I can't see Disney caring about the size of pouches Either way, glad to fixed them.

Does anyone know when this is scheduled to be shipped? Need to plan out my finances with all the XM coming in.

Back