Statue XM 1/4 scale STORM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM Studios News

"Some collectors are asking about the XM Storm pre-order photos from yesterday having her skin tone looking darker than STGCC, we would like to reassure collectors we have not changed the skin tones and the final product skin color is same as shown on STGCC. However please note, lighting conditions for our studio shots and the convention are very different; for instance convention lighting at STGCC was more warm orangey."

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

Doesn’t bloody matter if her skin is darker. Still looks bloody good no matter what the tone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XM Studios News

"Some collectors are asking about the XM Storm pre-order photos from yesterday having her skin tone looking darker than STGCC, we would like to reassure collectors we have not changed the skin tones and the final product skin color is same as shown on STGCC. However please note, lighting conditions for our studio shots and the convention are very different; for instance convention lighting at STGCC was more warm orangey."

XM Studios Facebook

There we go. Crisis averted...again.

Nice! I'm glad XM came out and set that straight.

That should calm some people down ...I think.

Yeah, I had some guy on Facebook arguing with me basically telling me that because the Radd Titan guys told him the skin was changed, that was more trust worthy information than when I asked XM directly. People will believe anything to be right.

Cool i didn't mean to not credit you NorthernLadMSP FYI... I just get paranoid about forum rules etiquette ....lol

Picture from Ben Ang

"Factory sample we used for event", Ben Ang.

XM Studios Facebook

29793150_211343470894mkutn.jpg

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Storm! The goddess of weather and a key member of X-men is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Display Storm in a destructive mode calling on the powers of wind and tornedo to sweep her enemies away, or choose the alternate pose for a completely different mood where Ororo is seen in high spirits, relishing in her powers of flight and wind.

Born Ororo Munroe to a tribal princess of Kenya and an American photojournalist father, Storm is raised in Harlem and Cairo. She was made an orphan after her parents were killed in the midst of an Arab–Israeli conflict. An incident at this time also traumatized Munroe, leaving her with claustrophobia that she would struggle with for life. Storm is a member of the X-Men, a group of mutant heroes fighting for peace and equal rights between mutants and humans. Under the tutelage of a master thief an adolescent Munroe became a skilled pickpocket, the means of which she meets through coincidence the powerful mutant Professor X. Professor X later convinces Munroe to join the X-Men and use her abilities for a greater cause and purpose. Possessing natural leadership skills and formidable powers of her own, Storm has led the X-Men at times and has been a member of teams such as the Avengers and the Fantastic Four as well."

XM Studios Facebook

30124325_20250062277264sxp.jpg

29872259_20250061777231s5i.jpg

29871689_202500618105a2s4p.jpg

All you do is 100% promote XM stuff here. If XM goes out of business you would literally disappear since you would have nothing to do.

This is a forum based on toys and statues. He's obviously passionate about XM merch. How is that a problem? I happen to enjoy his pics. It never hurts to see a statue you may want to buy in multiple angles.

Thanks to Grumpy Bear for promoting XM Studios. Thanks also to Spec Fiction for making it possible for people in the US to gain these pieces easier. It’s great to see these images in my opinion.

Yup, I have Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Storm all paid in full through Spec Fiction. There is a pay in full option that saves around $100 per piece.

Damn 3 bloody excellent pieces. I do love that Poisen Ivy and tempted to collect DC stuff. Although I’m strictly with Marvel gosh that piece is so nice.

Thanks to Grumpy Bear for promoting XM Studios. Thanks also to Spec Fiction for making it possible for people in the US to gain these pieces easier. It’s great to see these images in my opinion.

Exactly. If you're interested in XM merch, the pics Grumpy provides are awesome and greatly appreciated. Thanks Grumpy!

Exactly. If you're interested in XM merch, the pics Grumpy provides are awesome and greatly appreciated. Thanks Grumpy!

I am a XM fan but that guy seems to be a XM employee these days. Shouldn't he be paying to advertise xm here all the time?

I am a XM fan but that guy seems to be a XM employee these days. Shouldn't he be paying to advertise xm here all the time?

Right, he should be paying to post pics of the XM Storm in an XM Storm thread. How does that make sense? Plenty of members post preview and convention pics in sideshow threads. Should they be paying to advertise here as well? That doesn't make any sense. Grumpy is not posting links or doing anything that violates forum rules. If he did, he would've been banned from here long ago.

I love the pics. It is the main reason I come to these forums. Whether you are Grumpy or someone else, keep them coming!

Back