Xion collectibles - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Mr Olympia 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

para50

Super Freak
Reaction score
1510625_10152773416354585_7803238515142165462_n.jpg

10943070_10152773424154585_366435656130563230_n.jpg

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Mr Olympia 1/4

Never seen that before but it's a very impressive statue.
Where did you find the pictures? Probably a commission :huh

It was posted on the OneSixthBruce Facebook page. It's going up for PO today apparently. Someone asked who makes it but they haven't replied yet.

Good work, thanks! I've contacted them and it's $600 and $150 shipping to UK. Seriously tempted, especially considering the edition size.

Have you heard of them? I've never ordered from a smaller company before and I've never heard of them which makes me a bit reluctant.

The fact that there's only 100, they were taking pre-orders last year, Onesixthbruce has some and still available would have me seriously worried.

That's what I was thinking. They only set up their Facebook page in September and the posts about this statue go right back to then. For only 100 pieces, I'm surprised they're available, especially to International dealers. Any guesses what the issue could be? I really want it, but feel like I should be cautious. They accept Paypal so I suppose that will offer me some protection.

Yeah that makes sense. I think I just needed to hear it from someone else before I could talk myself out of it.

I would warn anyone against this company. DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY. This is run by Abdel Koh. He is a scam artist and one of the co-owners of Syco collectables. He was in coherts with Jonathan in scamming hundreds of collectors. Now he creates new company and claims he had nothing to do with it. There is over 150 pages on facebook with Eric sosa stating that abdel koh is a scam artist and rips off other artist. Do not buy from him. The statue may look good in pics but even if you got it the quality and paint is crap like syco and your 99% likely to just get scammed

Thanks for the warning. I'm pretty disappointed as it looks awesome, but it's not worth the risk.

i second what flankster said, i haven't heard from him or bought from him but thats what everyone says… a mod should close the thread tbh so ppl don't get ripped off...

I agree. I searched the forum and found no mention of this company other than a passing comment in relation to a Flash statue they're making. It's better if people can find this thread and find out that Xion are best avoided.

me again, I must have been lucky, years ago I purchased the 1/4 scale lara croft kit from him, and I had no issues, and it was the only time I purchased something. so I have had no other issues with him to compare

I'm probably gonna get a lot of flak for this but tbh other then his association with Syco (which was sketchy but he dropped out, and his buying and reselling of their factory pieces is weird too) I haven't really heard anyone having issues with him. He's sold a lot of custom runs from what I've seen.

edit: according to the other forum Abdel isn't shipping out statues he accepted payment for though so probably a good idea to stay away.

Last edited:
They messaged me asking if I'm still interested in it. They must really be struggling to shift them.

Back