• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

X-MEN vs SENTINEL Diorama #1 (Colossus and Cyclops)+ Bowen's RETRO Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuisCHG

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey gang,
selling my dios

1. X-men vs Sentinel EX #1 un-numbered sideshow sample (AP) + EX #2 and, + Regular #3 + Bowen's RETRO CABLE EX on sentinel Head (limited to 250). $2550 + shipping and fees for the set.

The whole set of 3 sideshow dioramas + Bowen's club exclusive! PEOPLE ARE ASKING IF IM SELLING CABLE ALONE. FOR THE MOMENT, IM TRYING TO SELL IT AS A SET WITH ALL THE SENTINEL DIORAMAS IF I DON'T GET AN OFFER OF THE WHOLE SET I WILL CONSIDER SELLING CABLE ALONE. PM ME YOUR OFFERS AND I WILL KEEP YOU IN MIND.

All mint never displayed, opened for inspection only. All lights working perfectly. Comes with original packing, color box, and brown shipper. Shipping and paypal fees are additional. I ship anywhere in the world, just be aware these boxes are humongus.

:banana

would like to trade for:
Darth Maul 1/1bust

could work out a flex pay/plan of sort if ya want!

Last edited:
Re: X-MEN vs SENTINEL Diorama #1 (Colossus and Cyclops)

156px-4.jpg

If you lived in the UK Id do this deal in a shot, but the fees over here would be a killer

Back