X-men Sentinnel Head lights not working

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vader1

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys. I picked this piece up from a guy from another board (Hellz Manik) and the lights aren't working. Does anyone know somebody who can fix this stuff?

have you tried attaching/plugging in the adapter to just the head itself?

I did try plugging the jack into the head. The lights still don't work. I don't think its the led's as none of the lights work. It has to be a connection problem. I asked the question on statueforum as well.

then, probably lose contacts inside the head. Probably need to give it a little tap here and there

This is my issue w/ light up collectibles.. Something goes wrong and the value takes a big stinky dump... My GR bust wont light up anymore.

i was thinking that too, if the lights give out, then the value goes down, thats why i just dont turn them on. i do to see if they are working but after that, i leave them off. but i worry about the light up collectibles as well.

SS Sent me 2 that didn't work. I gave up after that. electronics is not their strong point

The vast majority of these left SS with serious issues. If/when they work it is one of the most amazing uses of lighting on a piece.

The sculpt itself is worth the price of admission however.

You may have to jiggle the head from side to side a little, very gently of course. Mine didn't light up initially, then for some reason, it lit up later more reliably. Make sure the contacts are clean, light application of alcohol helps.

It took me about an hour to set mine up, no kidding. For one, I was being extremely careful because I didn't pay retail for it. For two, I had similar connection issues. To get it to work, I connected the sentinel head to colussus while they were separate from the base. this way I could have the pieces upside down to look at how the connection was being made. Then when that was done, I put colossus/head on the base. And everything eventually worked. Now I don't touch it except to turn it on every once in awhile.

I was never able to get the lights working for the sentinel's head either unless I plug it directly into the adapter. So this problem is way to common.

all I did was slip my finger under it's chin and pushed some wires up and it's been turning on ever since.....case of loose wires.

Back