X-Men Collection Sideshow PFs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted on the other forum.

1525223602-x-women.jpg

Sweet. Man that's like 2500$-3000$ right there, and they haven't even shown the male characters yet...

I feel like I can do without x-23 and Emma (assuming that's her in the middle).

Holy! ...Just realized Emma is in her 2 piece suit with thigh high boots! Mystique is in her classic costume! And both Rogue and Psylocke are in their Jim Lee costume!

Duuudee ....this is going to be so nice! SSC needs to nail the sculpts and paint on all of them.

Please please please dont get me too hyped. I was just about to pull the trigger on a 1/6 jim lee diamond select statue lol. I neeeeed a full reveal on this psylocke asap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None for me. I'm only interested in certain characters...Cyclops, Cable, Nightcrawler, Colossus, and Storm.

Hopefully they release a Gambit and the Rogue comes out looking good.

I'm probably going to be in trouble cause i'll most likely be interested in them all.

I bet the X-men line is gonna be just Wolverine, Magneto and the ladies. Just like how SSC is only doing Batman, Joker and all females.

If the line doesn't get reboot after 10 years, we'll get the beasts to go with the beauties(the Bane and Croc of X-men) So in this case, most likely Juggernaut and Sabretooth(again). Ironically, Beast wont make the cut.

---

Last edited:
Truly hope they expand on this line ...perhaps release Polaris, too.

Polaris would definitely be great.

I'll probably pick them all up. Should go nicely with the XM line. Will just need to decide on whether or not to sell the older Rogue and Psylocke PFs. I like that they're basing these on the Jim Lee look with a modern update. Hopefully X23 will be in the Wolverine costume. I've already POed the Wolverine. I also POed Magneto even though I'm not crazy about the belt or unmasked portrait. However it's significantly less than the customs and I have the XM Magneto.

I bet the X-men line is gonna be just Wolverine, Magneto and the ladies. Just like how SSC is only doing Batman, Joker and all females.

If the line doesn't get reboot after 10 years, we'll get the beasts to go with the beauties(the Bane and Croc of X-men) So in this case, most likely Juggernaut and Sabretooth(again). Ironically, Beast wont make the cut.

---

Ironically, neither will Nightcrawler.

Please please please dont get me too hyped. I was just about to pull the trigger on a 1/6 jim lee diamond select statue lol. I neeeeed a full reveal on this psylocke asap!

I know what you mean. I bought the Diamond Select Marvel Premier Psylocke statue not knowing these X-Ladies would be announced.

So I'm willing to keep that ...and get Psylocke from this line if she looks fantastic. So hard not to get hyped up!

Polaris would definitely be great.

I'll probably pick them all up. Should go nicely with the XM line. Will just need to decide on whether or not to sell the older Rogue and Psylocke PFs. I like that they're basing these on the Jim Lee look with a modern update. Hopefully X23 will be in the Wolverine costume. I've already POed the Wolverine. I also POed Magneto even though I'm not crazy about the belt or unmasked portrait. However it's significantly less than the customs and I have the XM Magneto.

If SSC makes all these X-Ladies look great, then I'll probably be getting all of them too.

Except for Emma ...I really don't have any of these X-Ladies in 1/4 scale.

Could it be that the ladies are really a 1/5 scale statue collection instead of 1/4?

I hope we see a 1/4 scale new Psylocke and X-23

I would hope Storm Archangel and Iceman are 1/4 creations as well

I don’t know if I would collect 1/5th scale XMen again

I really hope these are 1/4 scale and Storm is in the picture as well

But a flash of terror may suggest that the new Rogue X-23 Emma Mystique and Psylocke May be a separate 1/5 scale collection like Avengers Assemble...

Could it be that the ladies are really a 1/5 scale statue collection instead of 1/4?

I hope we see a 1/4 scale new Psylocke and X-23

I would hope Storm Archangel and Iceman are 1/4 creations as well

I don’t know if I would collect 1/5th scale XMen again

I really hope these are 1/4 scale and Storm is in the picture as well

But a flash of terror may suggest that the new Rogue X-23 Emma Mystique and Psylocke May be a separate 1/5 scale collection like Avengers Assemble...

That was my initial thought. But weird making a video of them all together. So i would bet on them being 1/4

I’m being assured that A LOT is coming in regards to the XMen Collection

I just don’t want to see more efforts wasted on smaller scales because one way or another those projects could potentially cannibalize sales of existing 1/4 scale pieces that are highly anticipated

I don’t care if the XMen are more stylized than normal

My concerns are they add to the series with action based poses and fresh new takes on fan favourites

I have no problem buying another Mystique Rogue or Psylocke

So long as the poses are not museum as their counterparts and that they have a fresh interesting look that makes me want more

Back