X-men AoA statue line?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phantomlim83

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Sorry in advance if there already is another tread posted about this

Just wondering if anyone has heard any rumors about any of the companies(sideshow, Bowen, Hot toys) considered making an X-men AoA line of statues?

your best bet is any companies that make statue(SS, Bowen, Kotobukiya)

cool thanks

Hot toys doesnt make statues.
Ps AOA is a comic arc, hot toys don't make comic figures.

thanks I didn't know that hot toys doesn't make statues since i don't have any of their products, should have been pretty obvious to me :slap

As far as i know there are no AoA statues planned. It's a sad situation but it's the reality. Maybe in 10 years or so (shot in the dark estimate).

They can make any line they want after I get all the 90's xmen. Been collecting years and still missing key players. It blows my mind that we dont have a Magneto yet. AOA would be awesome. I would also love original team pf's. I also wish they continued with the dioramas, they are 1/5 but awesome.

Is AoA even in the license?

I don't think it is but I could be wrong on that since I'm guessing that both Sideshow and Bowen would want to maximize their sales on the main marvel universe before branching off into the alternate time lines or they could prove me wrong and the next thing you know they will start leaking pics of the house of M spider-man.

Back