X-files 2 Movie Trailer! OMG!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swedish Lars

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Look at xfilesnews.com!

They have the trailer for the upcoming NEW movie!

Looks amazing and scary!

I'm sooooo excited!!!

Lets hope it awakens the Sideshow X-files line! The Billy Connolly character would be really cool as a 12"! And of course a Scully with long hair and a new Mulder!

I want a Monica Reyes figure and THE LONE GUNMEN!!!

GAAAAH!!!

Those people sound like they just witnessed a full blown miracle. :rolleyes: :lol

Looks cool though and i can't wait to see it. I am not about to scream and shout though. I will make chewie dance. :chew

I just get an "account has been suspended" page when I try to go to xfilesnews.com :monkey2

Anyone have a direct link to the trailer?

Ah X-Files. One of the few X hyphenated things I have no interest in.

:blissysmi

Could that trailer be any harder to see? It was just a guy in the audience with a camcorder so the quality isn't all that good.
I kinda wished I waited for the official trailer because the spy caught one sucks.
I love this cryptic statement from Chris Carter:
Carter: “We are keeping a secret and I think you’ll all appreciate we are… about who all is going to appear in the movie, besides David and Gillian, of course… So, I’ll just say to you… nobody’s really ever dead in The X-Files.”
https://www.aintitcool.com/node/35726
This was in response to whether or not Krycek will return.
I hope that might possibly mean we'll see the Lone Gunmen comeback. And that finally gives Sideshow the push to release their Gunmen figures. :monkey5

THe cam trailer you just saw was from Wondercon convention 2008. I was there. THat was the exact trailer that was played before Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny arrived for the XF2 panel.

I'd be intrested in a new Mulder & Scully as long as they had sculpts that actually looked like them because the previous ones sucked.

I'm excited about this. The one shot in the scene with Connolly reminded me of The Thing.

I'd be intrested in a new Mulder & Scully as long as they had sculpts that actually looked like them because the previous ones sucked.

Trevor!! :D

The sculpts weren't that bad. Scully was pretty damn good. Paint played a part.

I tried watching it, but decided to wait for it to officially hit the web. :monkey4

Trevor!! :D

The sculpts weren't that bad. Scully was pretty damn good. Paint played a part.

I tried watching it, but decided to wait for it to officially hit the web. :monkey4

Mulder looked so chubby I think pies played a part as opposed to paint!
My problem with Scully was more to do with the expression than anything,like several other SSC sculpts it had a thousand yard stare and lacked any real character. There's a fine line between "neutral" and "dead" and the best example of how to do a neutral expression yet retain some character would be ANH Obi-Wan which also happens to be one of if not THE best 1/6 sculpt SSC have done.

Scully was my very first 1/6 likeness for Sideshow, my goodness that feels like an eternity ago. :eek: I'm the first to admit there's vast room for improvement on that portrait. Considering how 'green' I was at the time, I'm actually a little surprised I don't hate it more. Many of my other portraits have not done as good a job at holding up over time unfortunately.

As much as I'd like to take another crack at Scully (and try my hand at Mulder), I would MUCH prefer to see Trevor tackle those 2 at 1/6. He'd nail 'em!

How long was there between you sculpting Scully and CSM?
I ask as the CSM sculpt is fantastic,did you improve dramatically in a short space of time or was it done a while after?

The CSM is great. Only 1:6 X-File I have actually.:eek:

The only thing I don't like is his hair. The flap in front.

CSM was the first SSC product I ever bought and to this day it has one of my favorite 1/6 likenesses. Does anyone know if any of the other regulars from the TV show are going to be in the new movie?

Last edited:
How long was there between you sculpting Scully and CSM?
I ask as the CSM sculpt is fantastic,did you improve dramatically in a short space of time or was it done a while after?

CSM was relatively early as well, but several portraits down the line from Scully if I remember correctly. I'd had some practice by then, and I also adopted a new sculpting material between Scully and CSM. CSM was done shortly after I converted to using wax for all my portraits, which significantly changed the way I approached portrait sculpting (wax is a Godsend).

Sachiel, I agree the hair really stinks on CSM! I had developed a comfortable technique for sculpting hair with Castilene (the material I used before wax), but had yet to figure out a good hair-sculpting method for wax. Hence, the crappy CSM helmet. I'm still not comfortable using wax for hair, I'll often sculpt a bald portrait in wax and add the hair later with Castilene.

Lets all hope the X-files line will continue with new figures from the movie!

But first we need Monica Reyes and the Lone Gunmen!

bcm77: I think Skinner is one of the regulars to appear in the new movie. Read somewhere that Reyes and Doggett arent.

Andy Bergholtz: You tweaked the Autopsy Scully a bit. The sculpt is better than original Scully´s face. Tell us about it! Show us pictures! PLEASE!!

Back